BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Lisa A.
I've never used a precleanse balm, but the Dermalogica precleanse balm makes me want to buy more! It makes my skin very smooth and clean by the end of it all. The scrubber bristles are super soft but effective on my skin & pores, and it is very easy to clean.
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
Love using these after a long day of wearing my makeup more than 10hrs+! Coming home to this! Its just amazing I avoid the harsh scrubbing I used to do with baby wipes or makeup remover wipes! Love love!!!
Talia G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! Love the texture. Makes me feel super clean after use. I also love the texture of the mit I use to apply it. The only bummer is if you get it in your eye it stings a lot so watch out for that! Got this product for free to test it out.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
I received this free to try and I would definitely
Recommend. It was very effective in removing all of my makeup. I prefer Balm cleansers like this because I feel like they are the most effective. This changes from a Balm to and oil and worked very well.
Christine H.
Clarkston
I received a deluxe sample of this. I’m not sure if I really like this in comparison to a cleansing oil. May work nicely if you wear heavy makeup that is waterproof, but for daily makeup removal, I don’t think this is the best product for the job.
Sarah Y.
Neptune , NJ
This is the skincare product that my routine was missing. I loved the way my skin felt after using the pre cleanse balm. It took off all of my makeup and left my skin feeling soft and clean. I would even use this product as a stand alone product.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
I really thought this would be a product I would like! Unfortunately it makes my face break out like crazy! It melts off all your makeup and it does leave your face feeling very soft but I couldn’t even take a pic without my makeup on for this review because of how bad my skin looks
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
The mitt that came with this was so soft and brushed great on my skin without irritation. It left me feeling lighter and refreshed. I am glad that this product literally fell on my doorstep. It met all my expectations and exceeded, since I didn't previously have a face regimen.
Chelsea S.
Amazing product. Received this complementary for my review and I am so impressed. I had never used a precleanse balm before but now I’m hooked. This makes taking off my eye makeup so easy and painless. Recommend to all my friends!
Vanessa H.
WOOOOW I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

This product works amazing! And it comes with the silicone sponge?! I couldn’t be more impressed! It not only removes makeup but it makes your face feel super clean, soft, and moisturized!!! I wouldn’t recommend anything else! Just wow!