BY DERMALOGICA

Precleanse Balm - Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the double cleanse regimen that begins with Precleanse. This water-activated, balm-to-oil version of Dermalogica's top-selling oil cleanser deconstructs layers of excess sebum (oil), waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual product buildup on skin. Includes mitt. - Precleanse Balm

Dermalogica precleanse balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Aynsley B.
Paragould, AR
I absolutely L O V E this product. So much so that when I couldn't find it one day I FREAKED! I really love how it makes it really simple to remove your make up from your face. I believe that with how effective this product is, it is definitely something that I will purchase over and over again.
Marianela O.
This balm cleanse is amazing. Love the way my face felt after I cleanse it with Dermatolica. It felt soo soft and smooth. Even after I woke up this morning my face still soft. I highly recommend this product, you won’t live without it.
Matea R.
loma linda
At first, I wasn’t sure about the consistency of this product. It’s quite thick, but once I massaged it into my skin, it felt like it was dissolving my makeup instantly! The silicone mitt is amazing, and the bristles are soft and non abrasive, yet it still exfoliates somehow! Love this stuff. Would buy again.
Christine H.
Clarkston
I received a deluxe sample of this. I’m not sure if I really like this in comparison to a cleansing oil. May work nicely if you wear heavy makeup that is waterproof, but for daily makeup removal, I don’t think this is the best product for the job.
Alyssa S.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It gets all the extra little dirt/oils that my normal face cleaner or wipes miss! My face always feels super soft and smooth after using this! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Danielle M.
I’ve used the precleanse balm a handful of times now, and I just haven’t become a big fan. It could be because I’m not used to using oil-based cleansers, but I feel like it’s been difficult to use this to break up and clean up my eye makeup without irritating my eyes. For the time it takes to work the balm in and then activate it with water, I feel like I could be getting more makeup off my using a wipe or using micellar water. I do love the cleaning glove. It feel great on my skin!
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this for testing purposes from influenster and I absolutely love this! I love that it melts my makeup off completely and also does a great job of pre cleansing before washing my face! I will say it made my eyes pretty sensitive after using but other than that I love it!
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
The mitt that came with this was so soft and brushed great on my skin without irritation. It left me feeling lighter and refreshed. I am glad that this product literally fell on my doorstep. It met all my expectations and exceeded, since I didn't previously have a face regimen.
Lisa A.
I've never used a precleanse balm, but the Dermalogica precleanse balm makes me want to buy more! It makes my skin very smooth and clean by the end of it all. The scrubber bristles are super soft but effective on my skin & pores, and it is very easy to clean.
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
Love using these after a long day of wearing my makeup more than 10hrs+! Coming home to this! Its just amazing I avoid the harsh scrubbing I used to do with baby wipes or makeup remover wipes! Love love!!!