BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Dermalogica Precleanse Balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Alexandra B.
Northbrook, IL
I got this in my VoxBox about a month ago and wanted to wait to review until I had used the product for more than a week. It is AMAZING. Since I have added this to my routine, I haven't had a serious breakout. My skin feels fresh and clean and it glows. The tool that they send to apply the balm is so great as well, it feels like you're getting a facial!
Holly B.
West Chester
My all time favorite make up remover! Nothing else will compare. I love the silicon glove it comes with. The glove lightly Exfoliates while taking all your make up off. Only negative is that I feel like I go through this product very fast and it is rather pricey. But I will still continue to buy because no other make up remover has worked as well for me.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Skeptical at first because I have tried several products and either it'd burn my eyes/face or I would have to use a lot of the product to make it work but boy was I wrong about this. A little goes a long way with this product and when I wear heavy makeup it literally removes everything. At the end of it all my skin was left smooth and refreshed.
Jenna W.
My face always felt so greasy after using this. I’d have to use so much face wash to get it off. It never took off hard to remove makeup like mascara or eyeliner. You barely get and product either. This does not melt off the skin and turn to an oil. It’s like it sits on top of your skin and never removes anything. Don’t waste your money on this, try Clinique take the day off balm instead.
Alex S.
I was skeptical about this product because I don't like trying new skin products, but I really enjoyed this product. It was effective and helped clean my skin combined with the cleansing balm. My biggest issue with this product is how expensive it is. I feel like I've found comparable or similar products more within my price range.
Katherine M.
Auburn, NY
I was very hesitant to buy this product as I felt they provided a lot of marketing with Instagram famous individuals that I felt it was maybe a hoax. I was EXTREMELY SURPRISED and will continue to buy this product. I wish it was a little more budget friendly but you can’t have it all. This product is magic!!! It is so easy to use and truly takes off all your makeup. I love that it’s one step. Your skin feels amazing afterwards. Love love love!!!
Silvia M M.
I've used this several times now and I think it works best using the mitt it comes with! It did a good job at breaking down my makeup. I still like the Clinique balm more but this one is still good.
Monica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so happy I got this product! The mit makes the experience 10x better and really helps you scrub your face without feeling harsh. The precleanse balm feels smooth and not sticky! A must have.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Amazing product! My new facial staple! Melts makeup off completely it’s dermatologist tested so it’s great for my sensitive skin! Hydrate and smooths! It’s the perfect product I’m obsessed! definitely will be sticking with Dermalogica!
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
At first, I wasn’t sure about the consistency of this product. It’s quite thick, but once I massaged it into my skin, it felt like it was dissolving my makeup instantly! The silicone mitt is amazing, and the bristles are soft and non abrasive, yet it still exfoliates somehow! Love this stuff. Would buy again.