Emily P.
St Hugh’s Avenue , High Wycombe
I can be a bit lazy with my skincare routine so when I received this to try I sort of shrugged off th idea of a double cleanse. But my god do I need to use this daily as it’s completely changed my skin’s life. It’s oil base removes all of my makeup, it’s gentle yet very softening and smells citrusy and amazing. It has become an absolute staple and I cannot imagine my skincare routine without it! This product was sent for free for testing however my review is 100% my own after a month of testing.