BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Dermalogica Precleanse Balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Chrissy F.
Huntsville , AL
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! Where has this been all my life? I cannot say enough about the pre-cleanse balm. I have dry sensitive skin. And I wear a FULL face of makeup, including foundation, concealerc eye liner, mascara, brows & heavy eye makeup. I swear my makeup has never come off so easily before. The smell is pleasant & I even love texture.. this product is perfect. my mascara just melts off without any harsh scrubbing. This is my official holy grail. Much more effective and better for skin that makeup wipes which mostly just smear makeup around. I haven't even mentioned how amazing the exfoliating mitt is. The label says to massage the pro The label says to massage the product into your skin for a minute using circular motions. It feels SO relaxing, like a facial. I'll massage my face with this mitt for 5 minutes Just because it feels amazing. I use this product EVERY night & you only need a small almond size amount of the balm. Sadly my mitt DID rip the first week I had it...and Dermalogica doesn't sell JUST the mitt. So I'll be buying this product when my tube runs out. The price point does seem a tad high but now they've got me hooked!!
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
When I first tried the Dermalogica Precleanse Balm I was thinking to myself "How is this any different than any other makeup remover? It's just a fancier type of remover."

Boy, was I wrong.

This is so much more than a remover. It contains nourishing ingredients that condition and comfort tour skin whilst it removes the makeup and build-up up impurities from your skin. Mine feels so soft after use. It breaks down EVERYTHING allowing your follwing skincare to work more efficiently and effectively. This is a great product for acne prone people as this gives you a deeper clean getting all of the gunk off of your skin that would get deep into your pores that's causing your breakouts. Make sure you utilize the AMAZING silicone exfoliator mit to get the deepest possible clean!

I highly recomment adding the Pre-Cleanse Balm to your daily skincare routine.

**I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Feddra S.
The precleanse balm was complementary sending to me, and so far is the best thing that I have tested. I doesn't have any fragance. It has a thick texture that help you to apply. It come with a glove that helps you to scrub the facen sometimes it gets too thick if storage in a very cool place, but it didn't bother me . Also, the fact that you won't need water to apply it is the best. Sometimes, let's be honest, we are so tired for just wash our faces at night, with this balm you will need to wash your face at the end, but at first you just would need to apply and with a little massage with your hands o with the glove it will help you to get rid of the makeup and dirty. I personally used my hands to distribute the product, since I don't use too much makeup although the glove is better when you need a deep cleanse, so I recommend use it like 2 or 3 a week or once a week if super dry skin. I am obsseded with this prouct. I would recomend it, and I would purchase one for myself.
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite balm so far! I’ve tried so many others and find that in the winter a balm leaves my skin much cleaner and softer than any other cleaner. This balm smells great and isn’t too hard to work into the skin. I love how easily it emulsified and that it doesn’t leave a film on the skin. Don’t love the mitt - it’s clumsy and slides off my hand when I try to use it. I received these products for free for my honest review.
Kaylynn C.
Simi Valley, CA
The Dermalogica precleanse balm is gentle and effective on my combo dry and sensitive skin. I like the way that I it takes off my eye makeup while at the same time not irritating my eyes. I think for the price its more on the high side. I tend to rinse off the balm and then wash with the silicone mitt and some Cetaphil cleanser and it hasn't caused me any breakouts.
Gaby L.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product is kind of weird! I actually really like it, but when I used it on my eyes, it kind of felt like I needed to rub them a lot more than I would prefer to, to get off the mascara. It also does leave an oily film in the eyes which won't go away unless you scrub it. So I would probably recommend trying the precleanse, rather than the precleanse balm.
Aissha A.
I recieved this product complimentary by Influenster and I have been loving it. It has helped my dry skin so much especially in this hard winter. Products liek first aid beauty cleanser was making my skin peel and I wasn't sure what other product to try since I did not want to risk my skin. Thankfully this came through and I am so glad I gave it a try. I would highly recommend me. It's been my go to since I received it.
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
I received this product in a VoxBox and I am so glad I did because I absolutely love it! I used to be weary about double cleansing because I have an oilier skin type, but this product has changed my mind. I look forward to using it, not even kidding! I adore the textured mitt that came with it because it is super gentle, yet gets every bit of makeup and dirt off your face. I do wish the packaging was a little more user friendly, I sometimes had to hulk squeeze the container to get the product out, but it was worth it. It didn't feel oily or greasy on my skin at all after using. I highly recommend this for any skin type!
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
I really enjoy this product! Especially the mitt that is included. Very soft and gentle on the skin. You can feel it cleaning your pores, though. It is a LITTLE bit drying. My first few nights of using, I was out of moisturizer so I didn’t enjoy it as much. My face felt very tight and ashy. Once I started applying moisturizer, it is fabulous.
Patriana P.
Alexandria, VA
Between work and the gym on a daily basis, I go from full face makeup to bare face (while keeping my eye brow and liner). Because if you don’t wash your face before the gym, my pores will clog badly. This does wipe off my makeup squeaky clean, even my waterproof mascara. Because it is an oil based balm and the mitt really help scrub out the gunk. Works best with oily skin like mine, it does get rid excess layers of oil! I used Dermalogica’s products for facial before and I highly recommend it. While the price is on the higher end, it will last you a long time.