BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing oil melts impurities and make-up from skin. As the first step in your Double Cleanse regimen, PreCleanse thoroughly melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, pollutants and products that build up on skin, allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results.

• How well does this really work? I keep hearing things abo...6 Answers
  • Is this better than a makeup remover?7 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin?4 Answers
Leslie W.
Victorville
I was skeptical about this product because it’s advertised as a pre-cleanse . Which to me meant to use it before you wash your skin so it confused me . I decided to try it and I’m so glad i did! I don’t even need to use another cleanser after it , just the daily exfoliant. It breaks down the oils of any makeup you have on and removes it all . Fantastic product . I have dry/combo skin
Leigha D.
Nutley
This is the absolute best make up remover. The larger size comes in a pump, you put it on dry skin and rub it on your face in circular motions. The rubbing breaks up the makeup and dirt on your face. After all the makeup loosens You rinse your face and follow up with a face wash. This product will get off any foundation and waterproof makeup and mascara.
Vicky C.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite! I use it as my makeup remover. It goes on oily and greasy like, but picks up ALL the makeup, and when, it simply washes away with water, leaving no traces of greasiness. Also smells very lemony and fresh!
Dayle M.
Apex
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this precleanse. I got a sample of it years and years ago before the oil cleansing was a thing. I didn’t know what to do with it lol. Well now I do. I absolutely love this and I love the scent. Definitely a repurchase and one of my favorite oil/melts.
Michele S.
Salem
Never knew to use a precleanse until recently, have used a few and this is the one I love the most. In my opinion it is superior,  one dose/application is all that is needed to be effective. I do prefer a liquid rather than a balm. Highly inquire to include in your skincare regime.
Noah L.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Obsessed! I've been using this for a while and it really helps get off my waterproof mascara while other products never helped!
Paige R.
Only purchased the travel size of this to make sure it works for my skin! The product is not too oily, typically use every other day.
If you have dry skin this is great to give your face a burst of hydration!
Relatively pricey but worth the extra money.
Bailey N.
Bemidji
Purchased at: ULTA
Taking off my makeup before bed is the most important part of my beauty routine and this precleanse uses oils to penetrate deep into pores to remove any makeup or oil buildup from the day. It smells super good and you can physically see the makeup coming off your skin. Follow with your typical skincare routine. I highly recommend this product!
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Dermologica is very good product line.I used this as a part of gift set purchased from ulta very gentle for skin.I would definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin
Mala M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this !!!!!!!!! It’s my go to every night !! Packaging is nice and simple. You really get a lot for your money!!! It’s very gentle on your skin.. I would buy this again and again!!
Katelyn R.
Is this better than a makeup remover?
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
How well does this really work? I keep hearing things about it and wanna try it but, is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Does this help with acne?
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Lacey S.
London, OH
Do I absolutely have to rinse this off after I have emulsified the product with water? Can I just add my cleanser right away?