BY DERMALOGICA

• I've never tried the precleanse! Does it take makeup off well? 1 Answers
Natasha W.
Northport
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not ask for a better makeup remover. This sucker cuts through everything, even my liquid eyeliner. It does have some issues when I wear several coats of different mascaras, but other than that, it gets it all. My full coverage foundation is no match
Pamela F.
This is my teenage daughter's favorite skin care collection.  She loves this brand and all of their skin care line.  It has also helped her with her complexion.  She said that it leaves her skin feeling refreshed and clean, and her breakouts have lessoned.
member-a4a8d
I purchased this product from Ulta. The cleanser foams up well. Instantly my face felt clean, but dry. If used with the toner spray and moisturizer you get better results.
Sarah M.
Chandler
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the pre-cleanse. I was skeptical when I first heard about it, but it really does leave your skin feeling extra clean after your done washing it.
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this set for Christmas! I love PreCleanse. It works great on oily skin, also good for removing face makeup. It seems expensive, but you're only supposed to use a nickel-to-quarter-sized amount so it lasts a long time
Marni-Rose D.
Bayley Court , Winnersh
Dermalogica is one of my favourite skin care brands! Use it every night without fail. Gives my skin so much more life. Can be pricey but so worth it! I have really sensitive skin, so it’s good that the pre cleanse is so gentle! Always have to make sure I’m stocked up!! Can’t live without this product anymore.
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love pre cleanse. I use this daily when washing my face and I would not use any other makeup remover. It's effective at removing even tough waterproof mascara. I got this through my spa, and I can't wait to try to the new formula!
Yvonne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt and saw a massive difference in my skin after using this, its a little pricey but so worth it.. I love how its packaged so- simple .. almost like a prescription for skin!
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
This product is so expensive. But it does work well . I will be buying it again when mine runs out.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
I've never tried the precleanse! Does it take makeup off well?