BY DERMALOGICA

Safeguard To Soften Stubble Trouble For Use Only Underneath Soothing Shave Cream. Help Cool And Tone With Camphor To Lift Beard Away From Skin For Maximum Razor Closeness. Help Relieve Razor Burn With Clove Flower Oil. Combat Aggravation, Reddening And Mechanical Peeling Associated With Shaving With Soothing Wheat Germ And Yeast Extract. Heavy, Tough Beards Require Extra Prepping That Maximizes Beard Softening Without The High-Alkaline Ingredients That Can Aggravate And Dry Skin.&Nbsp; This Formula Does Just That, While Shielding And Prepping To Help Minimize Razor Burn And Bumps.&Nbsp; Contains No Artificial Fragrance Or Color. A Skin Care System Researched And Developed By The International Dermal Institute. 1-800-831-5150 Made In Usa see more...

nadia c.
Port Angeles, WA
This honestly didn't much for me. I used the sample I had of this and it made my skin feel dry and weighted down. There are much better brands to use and less expensive than this.
Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my clueless boyfriend, who was always shaving without actually using any sort of barrier. Obviously, she was breaking out, getting very dry skin, and generally making himself look terrible. I picked this up for him when I was getting a facial because I thought it might encourage him to actually shave correctly. Now that it's been in our bathroom, I've started using it on my legs, and I think that it is a great product for men and women and anyone with hair.
Sydney H.
I love this product its so amazing. I love to use it. I think that it is an okay value but its a good product so I cant complain. I don't really fell like there is a scent. it is very gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. yes I would but it again its really nice to use before shaving.
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this Pre-Shave Guard and I don't know what he would do without it because otherwise so many of those tiny bumps pop up after his shave. His face is smooth and moisturized every single time and we don't have to worry about me kissing a bumpy, dry face ever!
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I think this product wasn't as great as other pre-shaving products that I have used. It still worked and it got the job done but I would not recommend this product to other people due to me not being satisfied with the product.
Leena S.
Sedalia, MO
This product really does wheat it claims too do it keeps you from getting those nicks and i haven't stopeed using it sine 6th grade!! soft and setttle scent not too powerful it is a little pricey but its way worth it ! i would definitely repurchase this product
Jazmin V.
This keeps my face moisturized i have dry skin due to my psoriasis and this has helped. I always apply this before my makeup routine and it makes is look flawless.
Dee C.
Works for my skin really good!! I never thought this was necessary but I tried a few times and loved it. Doesn't sale where we live so it's been a few months since. I would give a try!
Sandro C.
Pittstown, NJ
Awesome product to use before you shave. Gives great slip and helps with any irritation you might get from shaving. I also feel like it cuts down on razor burn and ingrown hairs too.
Alexis R.
Anniston, AL
I use this to cover my skin before I shave my legs. I get really dry, itchy skin after I shave, but when I started using this it went away!