BY DERMALOGICA

A beard-softening shave prep for tough, coarse beards. Cooling formula ads an extra layer of defense during shaving to help minimize razor burn and bumps. Maximizes beard softening without the high-alkaline ingredients that can aggravate and dry skin. Cooling Camphor helps tone to lift beard away from skin for maximum razor closeness. Help relieve razor burn with Clove Flower Oil. Combat aggravation, reddening and mechanical peeling associated with shaving with soothing Wheat Germ and Yeast Extract.

Benefits:

• Effectively softens heavier, coarser beards without skin-damaging high alkali.
  • Adds an extra layer of defense against the razor blade.
  • Increases lubricity during shaving.

How To Use:

After cleansing, apply a thin layer to beard. Do not rinse off. Apply Soothing Shave Cream over Pre-Shave Guard. Shave, rinsing blade often. Rinse with warm water. For use only underneath Soothing Shave Cream.

Quick Tip:

Use only underneath Soothing Shave Cream for an ultra-lubricating, skin-protecting shave.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Camphor, Sodium PCA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Eugenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Nadia H.
Port Angeles , WA
This honestly didn't much for me. I used the sample I had of this and it made my skin feel dry and weighted down. There are much better brands to use and less expensive than this.
Lindsey E.
I got this for my clueless boyfriend, who was always shaving without actually using any sort of barrier. Obviously, she was breaking out, getting very dry skin, and generally making himself look terrible. I picked this up for him when I was getting a facial because I thought it might encourage him to actually shave correctly. Now that it's been in our bathroom, I've started using it on my legs, and I think that it is a great product for men and women and anyone with hair.
Sydney H.
I love this product its so amazing. I love to use it. I think that it is an okay value but its a good product so I cant complain. I don't really fell like there is a scent. it is very gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. yes I would but it again its really nice to use before shaving.
Candace S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband uses this Pre-Shave Guard and I don't know what he would do without it because otherwise so many of those tiny bumps pop up after his shave. His face is smooth and moisturized every single time and we don't have to worry about me kissing a bumpy, dry face ever!
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I think this product wasn't as great as other pre-shaving products that I have used. It still worked and it got the job done but I would not recommend this product to other people due to me not being satisfied with the product.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Iv Hurd such great things about this product and how well it works and great for the guy with sensitive skin if you want a product great that good on skin this is for you
Linda R.
This is a great product to use before shaving. It is a must-have essential that goes hand in hand with shaving. I will definitely recommend this product for you to try!
Leena S.
Sedalia, MO
This product really does wheat it claims too do it keeps you from getting those nicks and i haven't stopeed using it sine 6th grade!! soft and setttle scent not too powerful it is a little pricey but its way worth it ! i would definitely repurchase this product
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This product does offer an extra layer of protection against "razor burn" that is noticeable. The stick is also quick and easy to apply; although, it is an extra step. If you're getting razor burn or bumps, it's worth a try.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
He has sensitive skin and I am always searching for the best, albeit most cost effective male grooming products for my boyfriend. The Dermalogica brand as a whole is excellent, but their male grooming and bath line is fantastic!
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this shave guard?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Is this at walmart?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
What kind of skin is this good for?
Nicole D.
Does this pre-shave guard have a scent?

Amazon