BY DERMALOGICA

Remove dulling surface cells and help maximize the absorption of brightening treatments with this potent, two-part powderliquid system that activates when combined. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. ; Product Ingredients Powder Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Oryza Sativa Bran, Oryza Sativa Starch, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PCA, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide , Salicylic Acid, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Papain, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. Liquid Ingredients: Water , Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Phytic Acid, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract, Lactobacill see more...

Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I love this product. It's great for traveling when I don't want to bring my entire skin care regimen with me. I use this to exfoliate on the go! It always leaves my skin looking smooth and even. However, I don't incorporate it into my daily routine.
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
I love all of their products. I used this when I was a practicing esthetician very frequently. I use it on myself and recommend frequently to friends and family.
emma s.
Love this exfoliatior! Great for more mature skin. Kind of reminds me of a charcoal consistency. Exfoliator beads aren't too abrasive
Beth S.
Rosemount, MN
Love using this! Brings the yucky crap out of my skin. I only use this 2-3 times a week, don't want to over do it. :)
Shannon M.
Minster on sea, Sheerness
I first come across Dermalogica whilst training in beauty school and I fell in love with it then. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate. I love the simple and beautiful packaging. This product exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to friends and family. I'm buying again!
Carla D.
Cornwall
I can't give it a five star review just yet as I have only been using this product a couple of weeks now. So far I'm super happy with the results and I'm really loving trying this out. I would definitely recommend this to others. Will be buying more in the future.
Alexandra C.
Toronto, ON
It was okay, I didn't really see a difference in my skin.
Whenever I would work in this exfoliate, I wouldn't see any difference what so ever.
I also didn't like how dry it made my face feel afterward.
Meliza R.
Excellent exfoliator to make your face or any other part of your body look perfect. Es mi favorita