Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Night

Shop Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Night. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Looking for a new night cream. Is this product lightweight and non greasy?
Is your dermalogica  pure bright night cream safe in pregnancy?
Start your review of Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Night!
Erica L.
Philadelphia, PA
Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Night uploaded by Erica L.
This is in my daily skincare routine. I use this every night before bed. My skin is so dry, this has helped improve my skin so much! I was very dried out from my summer tan, this was a lifesaver.
Lady P.
Springville, UT
This product is one the best moisturizers to apply before going to bed. First of all, I like it because it is not sticky at all, and It absorbs really quickly. Second, when you wake up, your face feels totally smooth like baby skin. It is very easy to apply and very convenient to take out if your going on a trip or not going to sleep at home.
Brenda T.
Washington
This is great after a long day and just coming home and washing my face. It leaves a refreshing feeling on my face after I use it. It also leaves my face feeling very soft which I appreciate. The price was also not that bad it was pretty affordable.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Wear this after a long day of [email protected] to rehydrate my skin makes it feel moisturized and rejuvenated. Have also used moisturizer before primer when doing makeup as well. Absolutely love this product
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
This is a great great product. A bit on the pricey side but well worth the cost. I’m glad, however, I was able to get it on sale lol.
Jo W.
WOODBRIDGE , VA
I love this brand! this stuff actually works overtime & it keeps me moisturized at night as it also works it’s magic.
Shadianna R.
I started using Pure Night 3 weeks ago. I only use it at night after I apply my C-12 Pure Bright Serum. After using this product for 3 nights, I noticed a big difference in my skin. I woke up to brighter, smoother skin by day 3. Since I started using C-12 Pure Bright Serum and Pure Night, my dark spot has gotten at least 20% lighter. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has concerns with dark spots or hyperpigmentation!
Arianna R.
Corte Madera, CA
Dermalogica pure light with SPF is my go to for daytime so of course I had to try pure night! It is just as amazing feels like a gentle barrier. High price point in the packaging is simple with a push pump. If it wasn’t so expensive I would purchase constantly!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
This stuff would be much better if it would moisturize a little more as well. The Pure light moisturizes and has SPF so the price seems worth it. This just seems to help with hyperpigmentation which is exactly why I tried it! It does it's job! Just wish it was a little more moisturizing.
Sherilyn M.
Sugarloaf, PA
Love the smell of this. Expensive price tag though for the amount of product you get. Would buy again. Skin felt amazing