Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 by Dermalogica is an advanced daytime treatment moisturizer that shields the skin from pigment-inducing UV light. This medium-weight treatment contains Dermalogica's exclusive PowerBright TRx Shield to simultaneously protect against future discoloration, while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier. Hyaluronic Acid bonds to essential skin hydration to guard against trans-epidermal water loss, while oleosome technology dramatically boosts broad spectrum protection against UV-induced hyperpigmentation. (1.7 oz.) Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 see more...

Stephanie F.
I received a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion.

The Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 50 is easy to use. I can easily apply over my makeup. Absorbs quickly with no white marks. My skin feels protected from the sun.

I also use this on my son's skin with no issues.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 more...
This moisturizer smells amazing kinda like Verbena. I love it has SPF50 (New Mexico) so I don't have to care about extra sunscreen on my face in the morning. BUT even though the moisturizer by itself is lightweight it feels heavy on my skin, it doesn't really want to soak in and makes me oily right from the start. I have combination/oily skin and this one really doesn't work for me at all and specially for the high price. So far Dermalogica hasn't impressed me.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I recently discovered this product as I am learning to be an esthetician on Dermalogicas products. This acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen and helps with the pigmentation from my acne scars! I saw improvement in only a week! It is pricey but in my opinion worth every penny! I use it in the morning and I use Pure Night at night!
Jessika A.
He estado usando esta loción durante unos 8 meses y hasta el momento, no estoy muy impresionado. Creo que el olor es agradable y hace un buen trabajo hidratante pero no he notado ninguna diferencia en el cambio de color de mi piel que me esperaba por ahora
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think this is a good job at brightening my skin and also does a really good job of protecting my skin from the sun I love buying it from Ulta. It has pretty good spf and would pick it up again when my bottle is done.
Diane L.
Orlando, FL
This serum is amazing. It is insanely pricey, so of course I was hesitant to try it, but I am so glad I did. It has made my face glow and has lightened my dark spots on my face.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I really enjoyed the feel of this lotion and the amount of coverage that it offers. It is not harsh at all and is long lasting as well. I enjoy the feel of my skin after using. The scent does not bother me at all and i would definitely buy this again.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Excelente crema hidrshtevpsravaoirtarke brillo y luminosidad a tu rostro , además con protector solar , puedes encontrarlo en farmacias recibicidssv, excelente precio y calidad así que lo recomiendo s todos ya que lo volvería acomodar otra vez
Valeria T.
Murrieta, CA
I liked this product but it did not meet my standards. It smells surprisingly nice however. It didn't really help my skin and the price could have been a lottle more reasonable. Bought it at my local eyebrow place because the lady said I needed it lol.
Lauren M.
I love this product. It has a great smell and works well. I have very sensitive skin and burn very easily in the sun. This product has a higher spf which I adore and look for in a face product. I would buy again!