Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 by Dermalogica is an advanced daytime treatment moisturizer that shields the skin from pigment-inducing UV light. This medium-weight treatment contains Dermalogica's exclusive PowerBright TRx Shield to simultaneously protect against future discoloration, while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier. Hyaluronic Acid bonds to essential skin hydration to guard against trans-epidermal water loss, while oleosome technology dramatically boosts broad spectrum protection against UV-induced hyperpigmentation. (1.7 oz.) Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 see more...

Stephanie F.
I received a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion.

The Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 50 is easy to use. I can easily apply over my makeup. Absorbs quickly with no white marks. My skin feels protected from the sun.

I also use this on my son's skin with no issues.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50
This moisturizer smells amazing kinda like Verbena. I love it has SPF50 (New Mexico) so I don't have to care about extra sunscreen on my face in the morning. BUT even though the moisturizer by itself is lightweight it feels heavy on my skin, it doesn't really want to soak in and makes me oily right from the start. I have combination/oily skin and this one really doesn't work for me at all and specially for the high price. So far Dermalogica hasn't impressed me.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I recently discovered this product as I am learning to be an esthetician on Dermalogicas products. This acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen and helps with the pigmentation from my acne scars! I saw improvement in only a week! It is pricey but in my opinion worth every penny! I use it in the morning and I use Pure Night at night!
Jessika A.
He estado usando esta loción durante unos 8 meses y hasta el momento, no estoy muy impresionado. Creo que el olor es agradable y hace un buen trabajo hidratante pero no he notado ninguna diferencia en el cambio de color de mi piel que me esperaba por ahora
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think this is a good job at brightening my skin and also does a really good job of protecting my skin from the sun I love buying it from Ulta. It has pretty good spf and would pick it up again when my bottle is done.
Diane L.
Orlando, FL
This serum is amazing. It is insanely pricey, so of course I was hesitant to try it, but I am so glad I did. It has made my face glow and has lightened my dark spots on my face.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Great sunscreen that will stick with, for a couple of hours. then you reapply. smells great and no greasy feel.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I have been using this lotion for about 8 months and thus far, I am not overly impressed. I think the scent is nice and it does a nice job moisturizing but I have not noticed any difference in the discoloration of my skin which I was hoping for by now
Danielle S.
Lakeside, CA
One of the best scrubs I have ever used. I have picky skin and this made it very happy
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
This stuff works absolutely great and my face feels ten times amazing after every use