Dermalogica PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 by Dermalogica is an advanced daytime treatment moisturizer that shields the skin from pigment-inducing UV light. This medium-weight treatment contains Dermalogica's exclusive PowerBright TRx Shield to simultaneously protect against future discoloration, while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier. Hyaluronic Acid bonds to essential skin hydration to guard against trans-epidermal water loss, while oleosome technology dramatically boosts broad spectrum protection against UV-induced hyperpigmentation. (1.7 oz.) Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - PowerBright TRx Pure Light SPF 50 see more...

Valeria T.
Valeria T.
Murrieta, CA
I liked this product but it did not meet my standards. It smells surprisingly nice however. It didn't really help my skin and the price could have been a lottle more reasonable. Bought it at my local eyebrow place because the lady said I needed it lol.
Boston E.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I really enjoyed the feel of this lotion and the amount of coverage that it offers. It is not harsh at all and is long lasting as well. I enjoy the feel of my skin after using. The scent does not bother me at all and i would definitely buy this again.
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I have been using this lotion for about 8 months and thus far, I am not overly impressed. I think the scent is nice and it does a nice job moisturizing but I have not noticed any difference in the discoloration of my skin which I was hoping for by now
LaNeisha P.
LaNeisha P.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is one of my favorites because I have hyper pigmentation and this is a two in one product.
It's a nice scent not too bad.
Yes it's long lasting but if I'm in the sun a lot I do reapply.
It's very gentle to my skin.
Yes, I buy it all the time.
Merysbel M.
Merysbel M.
Valencia , Carabobo
Excelente crema hidrshtevpsravaoirtarke brillo y luminosidad a tu rostro , además con protector solar , puedes encontrarlo en farmacias recibicidssv, excelente precio y calidad así que lo recomiendo s todos ya que lo volvería acomodar otra vez
annette h.
annette h.
Gainesville, FL
Its great!! I have very fair and sensitive skin and this sunscreen works great!!! A little pricey for me but totally worth it. I order it on the Dermalogia website. dosesnt have the classic sunscreen smell!! 10/10 recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love this product. It has a great smell and works well. I have very sensitive skin and burn very easily in the sun. This product has a higher spf which I adore and look for in a face product. I would buy again!
Kara V.
Kara V.
Rock Island, IL
If it comes down to professional products, dermalogica is the way to go. Every time i get my microderms done they always put this on my skin to prevent my sensitive skin from burning and it gets its job done.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
I like this product. I apply it every morning, before makeup if I'm wearing makeup that day. It has brightened my complexion and lightened some dArk areas as well. It works but it is quite expensive.
Elise R.
Elise R.
Dermalogica is my 100% go to for all skin care! It does what it says that it does, only con to this brand is that it's a little pricey but it's so very much worth every penny!