Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light Spf 50

Shop Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light SPF 50. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I have pregnancy related hyperpigmentation, is this product likely to reduce the pigmentation?
What kind of sunscreen is in this product?
Best product to reduce hyperpigmentation? [product:dermalogica-pure-light-powerbright-trx-spf-50]
Start your review of Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light Spf 50!
Product Highlights
...i get my microderms done they always put this on my skin to prevent my sensitive skin from burning and it gets its job done. in reviews
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light Spf 50 uploaded by Randi C.
I've never been one for sunscreen (Unfortunately 🙃). But when I started looking into using prescription retinoids, I knew it was time to start looking into getting a decent one. After speaking with my bestie, she recommended I try one if the dermalogica sunscreens. I ordered this one, as well as another from them, and absolutely LOVED them both. This one is a lightweight, thinner texture, but spreads beautifully and also has a nice dewy finish. Its not matte or tinted, just nice and natural... I also always feel like it gives me good coverage on days I need to go out in the sun 🌞. The only real down side is the price point... 😉
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Over the past year I've had really oily skin and it's been affecting me making me break out and have problem areas on my face that I've never had before I had a chance to try dermalogica and I fell in love all of their products are great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's definitely into skin care routines and taking care of your skin
Lauren M.
I love this product. It has a great smell and works well. I have very sensitive skin and burn very easily in the sun. This product has a higher spf which I adore and look for in a face product. I would buy again!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer/spf/ brightener is NO JOKE! I will say I’m a Dermalogica Specialist, but I tried many different products of this type only to determine I never should have left this one! The moisturizing benefits are stellar. The SPF protection is top notch and the brightening effects happen right before your eyes. Sarah Stover L.E.
Shantol L.
Great Falls, MT
Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light Spf 50 uploaded by Shantol L.
Bought this after it was recommended from my esthetician and it has done wonders for my face. It’s a light non greasy spf that had helped to lighten my dark spot/ protect them from getting darker. Makes my make up look flawless and my skin looks supple.
Stephanie F.
Dermalogica Powerbright Trx Pure Light Spf 50 uploaded by Stephanie F.
I received a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion. The Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 50 is easy to use. I can easily apply over my makeup. Absorbs quickly with no white marks. My skin feels protected from the sun. I also use this on my son's skin with no issues.
Kyle G.
Leawood, KS
Incredible product, have seen tremendous results within weeks. Purchased at a dermatology office, No disappointments at all. A little expensive but definitely worth if it if you want results. Will absolutely buy again.
gigi T.
Greendale, WI
If this product we're to stop selling I don't know what I'd do. This is perfect for my skin and I would never stop using it. It's so effective and stands up to all my expectations. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
member-1821b44f0
these products are a lifesaver. They keep your face nice and clean. I've had many struggles with acne and this product has saved me from those. I am I repeat user and I don't think they have any room for improvement
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
This is really great sunscreen I use it all the time I never get a rash and leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn't have any kind of oily or greasy residue
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jovanna A.
Melbourne, FL
il y a 4 ans
Shantol L. il y a 3 ans
Yes! I had really bad spots along my chin and cheeks and they have cleared up within two three weeks since using this product daily