BY DERMALOGICA

This lightweight, highly-active topical treatment combats brown spots, discoloration and uneven skin tone. This advanced formula works night and day to help increase skin luminosity. This formula contains an exclusive blend of oligopeptides, plus rice-derived phytic acid, antioxidant zinc glycinate, and red and brown algae to help regulate melanin formation to treat hyperpigmentation at its source. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens. No artificial fragrances, colors or parabens Helps brighten skin, minimize discoloration and improve skin clarity Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin Skin/hair type: Any skin type Active ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Meltem Y.
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
This product is like Magic !! I use it every night and my fave brighten up so much !!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Dallas
I have an awful sun spot on my forehead from getting sunburned too many times as a kid. I have definitely used things that work and this is not one of them. For $97, after several weeks of use, I didn't see any lightening of my spot. Unfortunately I used past the time when I could return this or it would have gone back.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shizz is amazing!!!! Really quite expensive, so I tried out a sample first. Quick, fast acting results that last. I'm using for dark post-acne marks that developed while trying to clear my acne. Acne is mostly gone now, so I'm focusing on clearing the marks. This is gentle so oh so wonderful! A+ reccomendation
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
If you are looking to rid your skin of dark marks and pigmentation look no further ! I was first introduced to this product about 3 month or  so ago and have never looked back ! It has worked wonders for my skin  overall and my complexion and I would 100% recommend it to anyone else
ME M.
ME M.
I love this serum.  It was on smooth and did wonders for my skin and complexion.  It was effective and I will definitely buy it again. It is gentle on the skin and I was a first time user.  I have recommended this to friends and family.  Wonderful serum!
Clorae B.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works AMAZING as your serum. I have noticed a huge rapid difference in acne scars disappearing within weeks because of high doses of vitamin c!
Elen J.
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some powerful stuff, Deermalogica is one of the best skincare products out there, it is on the pricey side but worth it for great looking skin.
Jade T.
Jade T.
Northern Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was first applied to my skin when i was getting a facial and after i bought the product as it smelt amazing and made my skin feel so refreshed and nourished. i will definitely buy this product again.