Dermalogica Power Rich uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Maximum-intensity skin regenerating treatment to help reverse signs of skin aging. The three-phase formula helps smooth away fine lines, increase elasticity and maintain moisture balance.

Misty J.
This moisturizing treatment stimulates collagen production while making my skin more firm and more elasticity. Multivitamins and botanicals hydrate, exfoliate helps to reverse the signs of aging. This can be used both day and night and you can concentrate it on visible signs of aging. I find that when I apply before my makeup my skin looks healthy. My pores are filled in and the products absorb quickly.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
One of my all time favorite products!!! This product is like having 3 or more products in one. Not only is it a moisturizer, it's a treatment, it exfoliates and you can also use it as an eyecream. It is on the spendy side but you will definitely notice a change in your skin the first time you use it. I also like that it comes in separate sealed tubes, allowing the product to stay fresher, longer!!
Loren M.
Terrell
This is one of the best products I've ever used, but it is pricey. For me, it is worth it. I am 40 and get mistaken for 25 often. Love this. My skin is sensitive to most things, but I have had not issues with Power Rich at all. I just bought it again. It goes a long way.
Hannah C.
I received a sample of this product and loved it so much that I ended up buying the full size. I really thought the price was high for just some powder BUT it really changes your skin! My skin was so much brighter, smoother & younger looking!
Jenis W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is almost like a 5 in one product. You get an anti aging cream, a night cream, an eye cream, a retinol, and an exfoliant all in one?! The package is awesome because it’s 6 tubes all at a months supply a piece.
Macalah H.
Portland, OR
Love it. It's my favorite for my acne prone skin. Not disappointed at all. It works wonderful, totally met my expectations and the packaging was great and easy to use. Def will buy again soon once I run out.
Sarah
I have extremely sensitive skin and break out very easily. All of dermalogicas products are very gentle on my skin and leave it looking AND feeling fresh always.
Jasmine D.
Knoxville, TN
They have a really good line even for the face! I love the face exfoliating scrub the most! It removes my blackheads on my nose and my face is just a lot more smoother!
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
I absolutely love this product! It's everything you need in one product. It's an acid free smoothing moiturizer. After one nights use my skin was more radiant. After one weeks use my skin was firmer and my hyper pigmentation from my acne scarring was diminished. Just after a months use my lines were minimized and my skin was glowing. A little goes a long way with this
Alex M.
This product is great. It keep my skin moisturized and looking very fresh. It is very gentle on the skin and comes with multiple tubes, these will last your a long time so it is worth the price.

I found this product to be highly effective and would recommend it!
Mia C.
Is this product for any certain age?
Tabitha B.
How well does this product work? is it worth the pay as well?
How's it work?
Oriana V.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I want to know that this works? I'm looking for a product that works for my oily face.
Yaney B.
Does it help skin conditions??