BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Crestwood, KY
I love this power cleanse duo! The price is kind of expensive but you're buying a fantastic product with real results. I purchased this set at Ulta. I love how this cleanser is great for any skin type and age.
Brightan S.
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers dry me out or break me out. I love this skin care line, great for me. I have sensitive mixed girl skin.
Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
Love the precleanse but not a fan of the scrub. The precleanse Removes your makeup thoroughly. The scrub doesn't seem to work for me.
Frances O.
Frances O.
Arlington, TX
I love all Dermalogical products and this is no exception. Provides a very clean scent as well as leavin my skin cleansed without overdrying.
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
I love this set it deep cleans my face. I wear alot of makeup so i love to use this for that because it removes all of my eye makeup. It is a great product.
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
I use this every 2 weeks and I love it! It makes my skin feel smoother and brighter! I've been using this for 5 years now!
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
Love this set. Everyone loves dermologica and recommended it to me so I finally tried it. I love the way my skin looks. I used it with la mer and my skin was 10/10 for months until I ran out of everything.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
I only used it a couple times because I'm not sure why but it just wasn't really for me however it's a really good product
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Love the cleanser but I really love the daily microfoliant! My skin always feels clean but not overly dry afterwards.