Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by Gregoria R.

BY DERMALOGICA #9 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Logan R.
This product is great! It left my skin feeling very clean and soft! It smells very good and does not leave me feeling dry and itchy! I would recommend this product to anyone searching for something gentle and soft
Kandi C.
Miami Beach
Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I really like the power cleanse set. It's pricey, but it's also results driven. If you like dermatologica in general ( don't mind foaming cleansers, etc.) then I recommend checking this set out. It's a little different than their other products.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this in one my beauty box can't remember which one was it.. but I really like it specially for my acne prone skin... I am thinking of purchasing the full size but I this time I have too many other cleanser... yes I would recommend this product
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
Love this set. Everyone loves dermologica and recommended it to me so I finally tried it. I love the way my skin looks. I used it with la mer and my skin was 10/10 for months until I ran out of everything.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
It's ok but for the price it better work harder than it does. Have used it on oiler skin and dry skin and I have not really been impressed. There are many other brands that work much better that are actually worth the price or cheaper.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This product did not work well for my skin. It left it very irritated. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin not for daily use. It made my skin feel very dry and taught. I will not repurchase.
Tay W.
So I've had a really difficult time over the years finding skincare products that would actually work in a positive way on my skin and Dermalogica is the only brand to do so. I started using this two years ago and I absolutely love it!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing stuff! Makes my skin look so new and clean after using this. It lasts forever and although it's kinda pricey it's worth the buy. It's gentle on your skin but does the job well, def buy it!!!!!!
i highly recommend this product and buuy it anytime
Kristina L.
Rochester, NY
I love these skincare products. Once switching to dermalogica I will never use anything else on my skin!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
is it safe to use when nursing ?