Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Carly F.
Washington, DC
This product did not work well for my skin. It left it very irritated. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin not for daily use. It made my skin feel very dry and taught. I will not repurchase.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
I absolutely love these products! They are a bit more expensive but you pay for what you get. They are also cruelty free which is a big plus for me. I haven't found a product I didn't like yet.
Lisa L.
I got a bunch of samples of this from Ulta when they had a promotion going on. I used it for a while, but didn't think the cleanser or exfoliant worked any better than any other cleansers or powder exfoliants I've used. I wouldn't purchase the full size.
Tay W.
So I've had a really difficult time over the years finding skincare products that would actually work in a positive way on my skin and Dermalogica is the only brand to do so. I started using this two years ago and I absolutely love it!
Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing stuff! Makes my skin look so new and clean after using this. It lasts forever and although it's kinda pricey it's worth the buy. It's gentle on your skin but does the job well, def buy it!!!!!!
i highly recommend this product and buuy it anytime
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
I love this set it deep cleans my face. I wear alot of makeup so i love to use this for that because it removes all of my eye makeup. It is a great product.
Aliyah H.
Los Angeles , CA
Used it only twice and so far so good. I can't revive it five stars just yet because it hasn't done anything dramastic yet but it definitely worth the buy.
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin and a lot of cleansers dry me out or break me out. I love this skin care line, great for me. I have sensitive mixed girl skin.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I really love all of Dermalogica's products but this was probably one of my favorites. It does wonders on the skin and feels great when you are done!