Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA #9 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Kiley F.
York, PA
I love love love this stuff! You do not need a lot at all & it helped to fight my acne & keep it gone! I use this in my daily routine & I don't mind the price whatsoever because I know it works wonders. I will continue to buy this product to help maintain my acne.
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear full coverage makeup everyday. I love the pre-cleanse it leaves my skin clean and bright after every use. It's very gentle and good value. A little bit goes a long way. I use these everyday. I love it!
Briana M.
Got this product as a sample set and boy it really gets into those pores. Smells very clean and natural. Got it from Amazon when purchasing the special cleansing gel. A bit messy when not careful but nothing too crazy, will purchase once I'm out.
Kelsey K.
Crestwood, KY
I love this power cleanse duo! The price is kind of expensive but you're buying a fantastic product with real results. I purchased this set at Ulta. I love how this cleanser is great for any skin type and age.
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Dermologica has always been my absolute favorite face brand. Just enough exfoliant and leaves my face feeling so fresh. Lasts forever. Pros... everything. Cons... expensive. I've been buying it for years!
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. It gets really deep . Although the smell gets me .i really do enjoy this brand . I have USED ALOT of these products as I use to love this brand a lot when I was younger
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kylie K.
THE BEST! All of Dermaloica's products are incredible and perfect for any skin type. They are so gentle yet incredibly effective and my skin feels so clean using this set.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
I absolutely love these products! They are a bit more expensive but you pay for what you get. They are also cruelty free which is a big plus for me. I haven't found a product I didn't like yet.
Lisa L.
I got a bunch of samples of this from Ulta when they had a promotion going on. I used it for a while, but didn't think the cleanser or exfoliant worked any better than any other cleansers or powder exfoliants I've used. I wouldn't purchase the full size.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
is it safe to use when nursing ?