Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Ashley M.
Midland, MI
The best duo. Great for traveling. Can't beat the value of both of them together. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Take off all my day of make up! I uses the full sizes everyday but appreciate the double duo package for travel.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This is the best face wash I have used in a very long time . It has no real sneak to speak of and it cleanses my skin while hydrating at the same time. I find it hard to find a cleanser that cleanses without drying out my skin.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is a five star skin care routine hands down. This cleansing wash is worth every penny, and has it gone above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I definitely recommend this brand to everybody and their mothers. I have sensitive skin and it has not broke me out once. This is by far my go to skin care routine!
Kiley F.
York, PA
I love love love this stuff! You do not need a lot at all & it helped to fight my acne & keep it gone! I use this in my daily routine & I don't mind the price whatsoever because I know it works wonders. I will continue to buy this product to help maintain my acne.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
It's ok but for the price it better work harder than it does. Have used it on oiler skin and dry skin and I have not really been impressed. There are many other brands that work much better that are actually worth the price or cheaper.
Briana M.
Got this product as a sample set and boy it really gets into those pores. Smells very clean and natural. Got it from Amazon when purchasing the special cleansing gel. A bit messy when not careful but nothing too crazy, will purchase once I'm out.
Kelsey K.
Crestwood, KY
I love this power cleanse duo! The price is kind of expensive but you're buying a fantastic product with real results. I purchased this set at Ulta. I love how this cleanser is great for any skin type and age.
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear full coverage makeup everyday. I love the pre-cleanse it leaves my skin clean and bright after every use. It's very gentle and good value. A little bit goes a long way. I use these everyday. I love it!
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Dermologica has always been my absolute favorite face brand. Just enough exfoliant and leaves my face feeling so fresh. Lasts forever. Pros... everything. Cons... expensive. I've been buying it for years!
Ashley S.
Love this product. It gets really deep . Although the smell gets me .i really do enjoy this brand . I have USED ALOT of these products as I use to love this brand a lot when I was younger