BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
The best duo. Great for traveling. Can't beat the value of both of them together. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Take off all my day of make up! I uses the full sizes everyday but appreciate the double duo package for travel.
Katie W.
Katie W.
This exfoliating powered is so great! Just use a tiny bit in your hand mix with water and scrub away! I feel like it gets my face so clean and exfoliates my skin wonderfully making it feel smoother and radiant! I use this product daily. I also love the cleanser in this set. I found mine at ulta for a great price.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Love this product. It gets really deep . Although the smell gets me .i really do enjoy this brand . I have USED ALOT of these products as I use to love this brand a lot when I was younger
Paris K.
Paris K.
rochester hills
The best things next to water. I've used this and the exfoliating scrub and it leaves my skin baby soft. I bought it at my local massage and facial place. I use it every other day and I would definitely buy it again.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This product did not work well for my skin. It left it very irritated. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin not for daily use. It made my skin feel very dry and taught. I will not repurchase.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
I absolutely love these products! They are a bit more expensive but you pay for what you get. They are also cruelty free which is a big plus for me. I haven't found a product I didn't like yet.
Kiley F.
Kiley F.
York, PA
I love love love this stuff! You do not need a lot at all & it helped to fight my acne & keep it gone! I use this in my daily routine & I don't mind the price whatsoever because I know it works wonders. I will continue to buy this product to help maintain my acne.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I got a bunch of samples of this from Ulta when they had a promotion going on. I used it for a while, but didn't think the cleanser or exfoliant worked any better than any other cleansers or powder exfoliants I've used. I wouldn't purchase the full size.
Tay W.
Tay W.
So I've had a really difficult time over the years finding skincare products that would actually work in a positive way on my skin and Dermalogica is the only brand to do so. I started using this two years ago and I absolutely love it!
Aliyah H.
Aliyah H.
Los Angeles , CA
Used it only twice and so far so good. I can't revive it five stars just yet because it hasn't done anything dramastic yet but it definitely worth the buy.