BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this in one my beauty box can't remember which one was it.. but I really like it specially for my acne prone skin... I am thinking of purchasing the full size but I this time I have too many other cleanser... yes I would recommend this product
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this set. The precleanse is so amazing cleans your face from all the days trash/oil and then follow up with the scrub which cleans deep down in your pours. Leaves your face feeling deeply cleaned without the harsh size effects most scrubs give you.
raquel W.
raquel W.
Cypress, TX
This is the best face wash I have used in a very long time . It has no real sneak to speak of and it cleanses my skin while hydrating at the same time. I find it hard to find a cleanser that cleanses without drying out my skin.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a five star skin care routine hands down. This cleansing wash is worth every penny, and has it gone above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I definitely recommend this brand to everybody and their mothers. I have sensitive skin and it has not broke me out once. This is by far my go to skin care routine!
myra h.
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear full coverage makeup everyday. I love the pre-cleanse it leaves my skin clean and bright after every use. It's very gentle and good value. A little bit goes a long way. I use these everyday. I love it!
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Two of my most favorite products by Dermalogica. Precleanse has an amazing smell and really breaks down makeup. Daily microexfoliant helps slough off dull dry skin. Tip: add Dermalogica special cleansing gel to this duo to have complete routine ❤
Briana M.
Briana M.
Got this product as a sample set and boy it really gets into those pores. Smells very clean and natural. Got it from Amazon when purchasing the special cleansing gel. A bit messy when not careful but nothing too crazy, will purchase once I'm out.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Denver
Dermologica has always been my absolute favorite face brand. Just enough exfoliant and leaves my face feeling so fresh. Lasts forever. Pros... everything. Cons... expensive. I've been buying it for years!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
The best duo. Great for traveling. Can't beat the value of both of them together. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Take off all my day of make up! I uses the full sizes everyday but appreciate the double duo package for travel.
Katie W.
Katie W.
This exfoliating powered is so great! Just use a tiny bit in your hand mix with water and scrub away! I feel like it gets my face so clean and exfoliates my skin wonderfully making it feel smoother and radiant! I use this product daily. I also love the cleanser in this set. I found mine at ulta for a great price.