BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a five star skin care routine hands down. This cleansing wash is worth every penny, and has it gone above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I definitely recommend this brand to everybody and their mothers. I have sensitive skin and it has not broke me out once. This is by far my go to skin care routine!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Got this product as a sample set and boy it really gets into those pores. Smells very clean and natural. Got it from Amazon when purchasing the special cleansing gel. A bit messy when not careful but nothing too crazy, will purchase once I'm out.
myra h.
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear full coverage makeup everyday. I love the pre-cleanse it leaves my skin clean and bright after every use. It's very gentle and good value. A little bit goes a long way. I use these everyday. I love it!
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Two of my most favorite products by Dermalogica. Precleanse has an amazing smell and really breaks down makeup. Daily microexfoliant helps slough off dull dry skin. Tip: add Dermalogica special cleansing gel to this duo to have complete routine ❤
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Love this product. It gets really deep . Although the smell gets me .i really do enjoy this brand . I have USED ALOT of these products as I use to love this brand a lot when I was younger
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This product did not work well for my skin. It left it very irritated. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin not for daily use. It made my skin feel very dry and taught. I will not repurchase.
Kiley F.
Kiley F.
York, PA
I love love love this stuff! You do not need a lot at all & it helped to fight my acne & keep it gone! I use this in my daily routine & I don't mind the price whatsoever because I know it works wonders. I will continue to buy this product to help maintain my acne.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I got a bunch of samples of this from Ulta when they had a promotion going on. I used it for a while, but didn't think the cleanser or exfoliant worked any better than any other cleansers or powder exfoliants I've used. I wouldn't purchase the full size.
Tay W.
Tay W.
So I've had a really difficult time over the years finding skincare products that would actually work in a positive way on my skin and Dermalogica is the only brand to do so. I started using this two years ago and I absolutely love it!
Aliyah H.
Aliyah H.
Dallas , TX
Used it only twice and so far so good. I can't revive it five stars just yet because it hasn't done anything dramastic yet but it definitely worth the buy.