Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I literally cannot say enough good things about this product! I have major adult acne and this stuff has helped SO MUCH! Every morning after I wash my face with this the night before I can always tell a huge difference in the clearness of my skin. My skin is actually even softer as well. It doesn't burn at all, just a very very effective facial cleanser. I would definitely recommend this if you problem areas in your skin or acne prone at all.
Branisha W.
Chesapeake , VA
Here are two of my favorite Dermalogica products. Precleanse is an oil based cleanser that lifts dirt and makeup without stripping the skin. Ideal for skin prone to drying out. The daily microfoliant is also a soap free exfoliant that lifts dead skin cells without and irritation or chemicals. Perfect for daily use.
Kalina L.
Snellville, GA
My mother and I love this product! Many places such as TJX maxx and Marshalls sell these. The face wash has shown improvement in my skin. I have a lot of acne but the dermatologist face wash and moisturizer has definitely helped. I love the purple toner after finish. It feels super refreshing ;)
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I am currently using dermalogica as a facial cleanse especially when I am stressed and start having small breakouts. I also love to use the spot treatment and it works wonders! I am almost out of their facial cleanser and I am going to be purchasing more!
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Ok so everyone is probably going to think I'm crazy but I'm not a fan of this. I bought the travel size from salon centric and it was really expensive number one and number two I felt like I needed a lot of it to get the job done. I do like that it's a gentle exfoliate but that's the only thing I like. Wasn't anything special to me.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I really like the power cleanse set. It's pricey, but it's also results driven. If you like dermatologica in general ( don't mind foaming cleansers, etc.) then I recommend checking this set out. It's a little different than their other products.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Two of my most favorite products by Dermalogica. Precleanse has an amazing smell and really breaks down makeup. Daily microexfoliant helps slough off dull dry skin. Tip: add Dermalogica special cleansing gel to this duo to have complete routine ❤
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this in one my beauty box can't remember which one was it.. but I really like it specially for my acne prone skin... I am thinking of purchasing the full size but I this time I have too many other cleanser... yes I would recommend this product
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this set. The precleanse is so amazing cleans your face from all the days trash/oil and then follow up with the scrub which cleans deep down in your pours. Leaves your face feeling deeply cleaned without the harsh size effects most scrubs give you.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
The best duo. Great for traveling. Can't beat the value of both of them together. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Take off all my day of make up! I uses the full sizes everyday but appreciate the double duo package for travel.