Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this set. The precleanse is so amazing cleans your face from all the days trash/oil and then follow up with the scrub which cleans deep down in your pours. Leaves your face feeling deeply cleaned without the harsh size effects most scrubs give you.
President Nunu Dazzle 0.
Lake Forest
Precleanse is the first makeup breakup oil I ever used and it is still my favorite! It's super gentle and breaks everything up really well. I purchased from Ulta with the Daily Microfoliant and it was the best two step commitment I ever made.
Ashley M.
Midland, MI
The best duo. Great for traveling. Can't beat the value of both of them together. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Take off all my day of make up! I uses the full sizes everyday but appreciate the double duo package for travel.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
This is the best face wash I have used in a very long time . It has no real sneak to speak of and it cleanses my skin while hydrating at the same time. I find it hard to find a cleanser that cleanses without drying out my skin.
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Couldn’t say anything better about this product! Gets rid of makeup so easily! Slightly pricey but worth it! Packaging could be improved but won’t stop be from purchasing again! Love this product and recommend it to everyone!
Paris K.
Shelby Twp, MI
The best things next to water. I've used this and the exfoliating scrub and it leaves my skin baby soft. I bought it at my local massage and facial place. I use it every other day and I would definitely buy it again.
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Dermologica has always been my absolute favorite face brand. Just enough exfoliant and leaves my face feeling so fresh. Lasts forever. Pros... everything. Cons... expensive. I've been buying it for years!
Katie W.
This exfoliating powered is so great! Just use a tiny bit in your hand mix with water and scrub away! I feel like it gets my face so clean and exfoliates my skin wonderfully making it feel smoother and radiant! I use this product daily. I also love the cleanser in this set. I found mine at ulta for a great price.
Krysta H.
Powder Springs, GA
I absolutely love these products! They are a bit more expensive but you pay for what you get. They are also cruelty free which is a big plus for me. I haven't found a product I didn't like yet.
Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate Love this! My holy grail cleanser and exfoliate