BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I am currently using dermalogica as a facial cleanse especially when I am stressed and start having small breakouts. I also love to use the spot treatment and it works wonders! I am almost out of their facial cleanser and I am going to be purchasing more!
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing stuff! Makes my skin look so new and clean after using this. It lasts forever and although it's kinda pricey it's worth the buy. It's gentle on your skin but does the job well, def buy it!!!!!!
i highly recommend this product and buuy it anytime
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Bellflower, CA
Dermalogica often comes in the Dermstore box and really enjoy their products. Face cremes and wrinkle creams work fabulously.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite face products. Great for your skin, and a little product goes a long way. I use this twice daily.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I used to use this twice a day. Still had bad break outs. Just wasn't the right formula for me!
Gladys J.
Gladys J.
Fort Worth
I highly highly recommend the daily microfoliant its for all skin conditions and it will give you that in depth cleans many want if you have any blackheads especially you want to get rid of. It will remove any debris of the face and even your skin tone complexion . The final results will leave you with extra satin smooth skin . I use this at school for many facials I do .
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Florence , Al
I literally cannot say enough good things about this product! I have major adult acne and this stuff has helped SO MUCH! Every morning after I wash my face with this the night before I can always tell a huge difference in the clearness of my skin. My skin is actually even softer as well. It doesn't burn at all, just a very very effective facial cleanser. I would definitely recommend this if you problem areas in your skin or acne prone at all.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Ok so everyone is probably going to think I'm crazy but I'm not a fan of this. I bought the travel size from salon centric and it was really expensive number one and number two I felt like I needed a lot of it to get the job done. I do like that it's a gentle exfoliate but that's the only thing I like. Wasn't anything special to me.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I really like the power cleanse set. It's pricey, but it's also results driven. If you like dermatologica in general ( don't mind foaming cleansers, etc.) then I recommend checking this set out. It's a little different than their other products.
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this in one my beauty box can't remember which one was it.. but I really like it specially for my acne prone skin... I am thinking of purchasing the full size but I this time I have too many other cleanser... yes I would recommend this product