Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
I am currently using dermalogica as a facial cleanse especially when I am stressed and start having small breakouts. I also love to use the spot treatment and it works wonders! I am almost out of their facial cleanser and I am going to be purchasing more!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Amazing stuff! Makes my skin look so new and clean after using this. It lasts forever and although it's kinda pricey it's worth the buy. It's gentle on your skin but does the job well, def buy it!!!!!!
i highly recommend this product and buuy it anytime
Andrea V.
Bellflower, CA
Dermalogica often comes in the Dermstore box and really enjoy their products. Face cremes and wrinkle creams work fabulously.
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite face products. Great for your skin, and a little product goes a long way. I use this twice daily.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I used to use this twice a day. Still had bad break outs. Just wasn't the right formula for me!
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
These 2 products are a must have in your top shelf. The pre cleanse helps take of your make up and prep your skin for a thorough wash. The daily exfoliant is gentle enough to use every day while still removing dead skin cells.
Gladys J.
Fort Worth
I highly highly recommend the daily microfoliant its for all skin conditions and it will give you that in depth cleans many want if you have any blackheads especially you want to get rid of. It will remove any debris of the face and even your skin tone complexion . The final results will leave you with extra satin smooth skin . I use this at school for many facials I do .
Naomi N.
This is my daily routine!!! It keeps my skin clean and clear! I won’t ever be without these products. I feel like it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. And helps clean away all my blemishes. Bought my kit at a salon store about 6 months ago and just recently replaced them, so worth the money!
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Have been using this line for years. Love using this set after wearing heavy makeup. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth. I love to follow up with their serums, moisturizer and eye creams I highflying recommend it!
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this set. The precleanse is so amazing cleans your face from all the days trash/oil and then follow up with the scrub which cleans deep down in your pours. Leaves your face feeling deeply cleaned without the harsh size effects most scrubs give you.