Dermalogica Power Cleanse Set uploaded by greivy l.

BY DERMALOGICA

Power Cleanse Set - Dissolve stubborn make-up and polish your way to bright, healthy skin with these travel-sized favorites. Power Cleanse Set includes a 1.0 oz. PreCleanse and 0.43 Daily Microfoliant. A $27 value!Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Power Cleanse Set see more...

Naomi N.
This is my daily routine!!! It keeps my skin clean and clear! I won’t ever be without these products. I feel like it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. And helps clean away all my blemishes. Bought my kit at a salon store about 6 months ago and just recently replaced them, so worth the money!
greivy l.
Elmhurst , NY
Have been using this line for years. Love using this set after wearing heavy makeup. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth. I love to follow up with their serums, moisturizer and eye creams I highflying recommend it!
President Nunu Dazzle 0.
Lake Forest
Precleanse is the first makeup breakup oil I ever used and it is still my favorite! It's super gentle and breaks everything up really well. I purchased from Ulta with the Daily Microfoliant and it was the best two step commitment I ever made.
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
These 2 products are a must have in your top shelf. The pre cleanse helps take of your make up and prep your skin for a thorough wash. The daily exfoliant is gentle enough to use every day while still removing dead skin cells.
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Couldn’t say anything better about this product! Gets rid of makeup so easily! Slightly pricey but worth it! Packaging could be improved but won’t stop be from purchasing again! Love this product and recommend it to everyone!
Paris K.
Shelby Twp, MI
The best things next to water. I've used this and the exfoliating scrub and it leaves my skin baby soft. I bought it at my local massage and facial place. I use it every other day and I would definitely buy it again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Katie W.
This exfoliating powered is so great! Just use a tiny bit in your hand mix with water and scrub away! I feel like it gets my face so clean and exfoliates my skin wonderfully making it feel smoother and radiant! I use this product daily. I also love the cleanser in this set. I found mine at ulta for a great price.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this set at Ulta to try, before I committed to a full size bottle. I ended up loving the products so much that I decided to splurge and get the full size. My favorite of the two is the pre cleanse. It helps break down make up so your cleanser is more effective. It also smells soooo good even my boyfriend complimented the scent.

Even if you're already a dermalogica fan, I'd recommend getting for travel. You can't beat the price for under $20.
Gladys J.
Fort Worth
I highly highly recommend the daily microfoliant its for all skin conditions and it will give you that in depth cleans many want if you have any blackheads especially you want to get rid of. It will remove any debris of the face and even your skin tone complexion . The final results will leave you with extra satin smooth skin . I use this at school for many facials I do .