Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo

Experience a two-step power cleansing duo with this travel-friendly set to reveal clean and bright skin. PreCleanse is a deep-cleansing vegan oil that removes stubborn makeup and impurities from skin and Daily Microfoliant activates upon contact with water to gently exfoliate, leaving skin smoother and brighter.

Does this products helps with acne?
I Heard amazing things about this? How does it feel on the skin?
is it drying and does it help with occasional acne?
Start your review of Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo!
South Africa
This product cleared up my skin so much and cleansed it so well. I loved the texture of the product and it felt so lovely on my skin. It was fairly affordable but it was definitely worth it. I have recommended this to so many friends and they loved it so much:)
I really love this product so much. It helped my skin clear up a lot over a short about of time. The only con to this product is the packaging is hard sometimes to get product out. I would definitely recommend trying this product out !!Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo
Deroche, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
These are amazing. I went to the spa and they used these products on me. I saw this mini sample at Sephora and had to get it. My skin feels so soft and after. I can tell my skin is so much cleaner when I use it. The only bummer is the price. It’s sooooo expensive!
My skin feels wonderful I have acne-prone, oily skin and am in my early forties. This stuff is awesome. I could use this every day, and it doesn't dry out my skin at all like other products do.
Edmonton, AB
this was a fun gift to receive. I did like both the products. left my skin feeling good and worked well. I would suggest it to anyone as I feel like it would be good with all skin types, including sensitive and reactive.
firenze
I bought it for my boyfriend and it is very good for his skin, I will buy it again for him, they are really good and I really liked the smell
Tzaneen
I love love love it !!!! My face is so clean after one wash !!! Could not say it any better