Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo

Experience a two-step power cleansing duo with this travel-friendly set to reveal clean and bright skin. PreCleanse is a deep-cleansing vegan oil that removes stubborn makeup and impurities from skin and Daily Microfoliant activates upon contact with water to gently exfoliate, leaving skin smoother and brighter.

Does this products helps with acne?
I Heard amazing things about this? How does it feel on the skin?
is it drying and does it help with occasional acne?
Start your review of Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo!
I have really dry skin and I started using the products and I would say it’s a little bit of shopping for my skin but whatever
Shirley , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Totalmente satisfecha con este producto se los recomiendo y se que [email protected] solo dejen que el producto haga su trabajo
Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Purchased at: Macy's
I love when influencers advertise this on there YouTube videos so I got it and it’s making great strides for my weird face!
Adjuntas , Puerto Rico
Tengo dermatitis atopica y es excelente.Deja tu piel súper hidratada y suave.Aparte tiene un olor muy agradable.❤️
san antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
This product I’ve used a couple of times and I love how it makes my skin feel after. It also helps my acne a lot
Kansas
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite cleansers and I am SUPER picky! It takes off makeup too and leave skin feeling super soft
I love Dermalogica cleared up my acne skin and black marks. Definitely a must to have!! You won’t go wrong.
winston-salem
I love this I haven’t use it before but I want to I need some face stuff pros this is cool
Homestead, FL
It really good product but very expensive .it does go with sensitive skin .i loved using it
Fallston, MD
Dermatológica is such an amazing brand. The packaging is nice. I really like this brand