Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo

Experience a two-step power cleansing duo with this travel-friendly set to reveal clean and bright skin. PreCleanse is a deep-cleansing vegan oil that removes stubborn makeup and impurities from skin and Daily Microfoliant activates upon contact with water to gently exfoliate, leaving skin smoother and brighter.

Does this products helps with acne?
I Heard amazing things about this? How does it feel on the skin?
is it drying and does it help with occasional acne?
Start your review of Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo!
Orlando
Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo uploaded by Justine F.
Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo uploaded by Justine F.
Purchased at: ULTA
The precleanse smells really good - kind of citrus ish and comes out like an oil but turns milky when you add water. (Does alright at removing makeup but honestly I have a makeup removing oil cleanse I do before this) it feels really soft and hydrating even after you rinse. The microfoliant (which is step 2 of the power cleanse duo) is my favorite part and a little goes a long way believe it or not. Gently scrub the powder (chickpea) in circles upward (we don’t want sagging skin before our time) Your skin will feel so smooth and free of dead cells while still retaining some of that moisture from the oil in step one. I go on the rest of the day glowing ! I think this has reduced the oily ness in my face through out the day as well. My pores appear cleaner and maybe less noticeable.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product really made the clear skin come through and shine! I carry it with me everywhere. The only thing I would change is the price it’s a little over budget but this is an overall great product and would highly recommend!
Randolph
I think that the product works and I would you use but I don’t think it is something that will change your acne effectively but it works and I recommend to people that would like to use the good product
Hockley, TX
Dermalogica Power Cleanse Duo uploaded by Lauren C.
I received these items complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I loved this duo! The oil is very effective at removing my makeup and when followed up with the cleansing powder my skin feels clean and soft. No oily feelings or anything, just soft, clean skin. I have sensitive, dry skin and this worked great for me with no issues. Though the bottles are small, you only need to use a small amount so the price point isn't too bad.
Jackson Hts, NY
I loved this product. My skin is very oily so my pores tend to show a lot and I get blackheads very easily but when I started using this product I noticed it left my skin feeling smooth and i wouldn’t get as much blackheads. 10/10 recommend
Wadley, GA
Im only 4 days into my review with this product.. but so far it's just okay. I love how clean it makes my skin feel but I don't like how dried out my skin feels after.. it's like it strips everything out, which I guess in a way is a good thing.. but it's just to drying for my liking..
Pocahontas, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed this! The first time I used this set I wasn't so sure if I would like it. After a week my skin felt great! I had dry patches in between my eyebrows and on my cheeks that wouldnt stay away no matter what I tried. Now, they are gone and not coming back! I was impressed with how fresh it smelt. Anyone can use it, it doesn't have a perfume or cologne scent. #powdercleanse #skinsosoft
Madisonville
Dermalogica products never disappoint. They use clean and effective ingredients. Exfoliating is one of my favorite skin care routine staples and this cleanse kept my skin on point. I would highly recommend!
I just want to start this off by saying I have dry to normal skin. Some say that dry skin should exfoliate and others tell you not to. I enjoyed this a lot but I would not use this exfoliator often. I would be worried I would destroy my skin since it is very effective! Overall I like it but I wish it was cheaper.
Vicksburg, MI
I recieved this product free for consideration by Influencer. I loved how light the precleanse oil was! It didnt clog my pores or feel thick on the skin. It actually felt very light and didnt have a scent which is a major plus. The daily microfoliant was different than anything I've used before. You shake a bit of the powder into your wet hands and rub together to create a paste. Then rub in circular motions for a healthy skin exfoliation. I really liked this product. It was fun, easy to use and not too abrasive for my skin. Overall the duo was a nice addition to my skincare routine and I'll continue to reach for it as I transition into my fall skincare routine