BY DERMALOGICA

An extraordinary treatment for the treatment of acnes. Contains key ingredients like Triclosan to kill germs. Gives healing and anti-inflammatory benefits. Thoroughly cleans up the skin and controls oil production. Protects skin from bacteria attacks. Effectively reduces acne breakouts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaila F.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this once at a friends house but I loved it! I found these brands of products harder to find but I found a local spa that supplies the brand it's a trustworthy good quality brand. This product specifically I really enjoyed trying and am going to purchase a bottle for myself.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Danbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a skin care professional I can't help but rave about Dermalogica! I am a product junkie and this is one of my all time favorites, it's great for after extractions, I use it as a toner. It really helps clear up any existing acne. A must have in the treatment room!
Pauline R.
Pauline R.
Hillsborough, NJ
Have used this on my clients as an esthetician and it is very gentle. I love how it soothes and calms the skin after a little bit of abuse. My clients never feel like they are leaving with red faces and sensitive skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I first used this product 3 months ago at Beauty School. I highly recommend it! I use it anytime I've done extractions on a clients face to close up pores and reduce inflammation.
rachel n.
rachel n.
As a licensed esthetician, I love to use this product on myself and clients to cleanse and soothe the skin after extractions. Tea tree oil dries out the blemish and is antibacterial so the blemish doesnt come back.
Kealeigh T.
Kealeigh T.
Yeovil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had high hopes for this product but let me down slightly.  Felt it didn't work when doing extraction as well as hoped it would. Good for exfoliation.
Maby R.
Maby R.
Toronto, Ontario
I Love this product . Its Super gentle with skin after extraction. Free perfume is a plus. Perfect size package