BY DERMALOGICA

A thick, clay-based masque that is rich in Marine Plankton and minerals that possess remarkable balancing and stabilizing properties.

Dermalogica Plankton Masque Base

Start your review of Dermalogica Plankton Masque Base!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley S.
This was awesome! It was my first time using this, the name got me... I had to try it! It helps add moisture, and these days my skin needs all the moisture it can get! It was gentle on my skin, although I do not have sensitive skin.
Kandi B.
I have combination skin. I absolutely loved the way the plankton masque aftermath looked. If you have dry skin, I don’t recommend this product because it dries to your skin and it would be hard to remove. If you have combination skin or oily skin this leaves your skin looking and feeling really good.
Rida A.
The dual mask offered me the balanced solution I was desperately looking for. I put the gold gel under my eyes and in my cheekbones and the clay in my cheeks. It’s amazing the effect of radiance I get after the wash off!
I truly recommend this product. A brighter-younger look you can get it with constant use ?
Jessica s.
Mobile, AL
I have been practicing skin care for over 20 years now this is the best mask for people with oilier skin types this mask containing plankton is a great addition to anyone’s skin care regimen who is looking to absorb any excess oil You will feel totally refreshed
Bekah A.
Great for correcting overactive sebaceous glands, it is a bit hard to remove but the results are worth it! This is one of my favorite dermalogica products and I have used it for a year now. I would absolutely recommend this to others who suffer from oily skin.
Nadia I.
This is also a professional use product that a licensed Esthetician should perform for a client who has excessive oil. Great clay base mask that really deeply removes oil. Get yours today at any Ulta beauty
Natalia P.
fontana
great mask for anyone with normal/ oily skin! the clay dries all the oil from the skin. just make sure to use an oil free moisturizer afterward. dermalogica has a great moisturizer “active moist” if you want to use that one. also keep in mind: if you have oily skin it’s due to extreme dehydration so your skin produces excess oil, so hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. drink more water and moisturize, but this mask is a great asset to your skin care routine
Leslie E.
It was a great product it just didn’t work well for my skin personally. Smells good too! The packaging is very nice and sleek. For my skin it was a little disappointing. I wouldn’t purchase it again but I’m glad i tried it!
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
I feel like this masque breathes life into my dry skin. The hydration I feel after I put this on after washing my face is great. A lady at Ulta recommended this for me and I highly enjoy it.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I’ve had my esthetician use this on my facials and love when she does. The whole Dermalogica line is great, and wish they would sell this but sadly it’s a Professionals only line.