BY DERMALOGICA

A thick, clay-based masque that is rich in Marine Plankton and minerals that possess remarkable balancing and stabilizing properties.

Kandi B.
I have combination skin. I absolutely loved the way the plankton masque aftermath looked. If you have dry skin, I don’t recommend this product because it dries to your skin and it would be hard to remove. If you have combination skin or oily skin this leaves your skin looking and feeling really good.
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
Definitely an awesome product for oily or combination skin types. I used it it on many clients who had oily skin and blackheads. It has a bit if a tightening effect that is uncomfortable for people with dry skin. But it's very affordable for a "high end" skincare line and effective against oil.
Bekah A.
Great for correcting overactive sebaceous glands, it is a bit hard to remove but the results are worth it! This is one of my favorite dermalogica products and I have used it for a year now. I would absolutely recommend this to others who suffer from oily skin.
riley m.
america
100% would recomend!! I saw clearer skin within a few weeks of using the acne mask. The only downside was how long it took for the result to work and show actual results, but overall great product for the price. #Dermalogica
Nadia I.
This is also a professional use product that a licensed Esthetician should perform for a client who has excessive oil. Great clay base mask that really deeply removes oil. Get yours today at any Ulta beauty
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
I feel like this masque breathes life into my dry skin. The hydration I feel after I put this on after washing my face is great. A lady at Ulta recommended this for me and I highly enjoy it.
Allison M.
pineville
Very soothing, I used this on my clients today for a facial. This is a very refreshing product. It’s good for all skin types & needs to be used in a good manner. Definitely worth the price just for the experience!
member-25605
This is a great mask. It feels so nice and cooling on the skin. I think this would be good for sensitive skin too because it is so gentle. Dermalogica products are all a bit pricey but worth it because all their products work so well and tailor to all different skin types. Would recommend.
nope s.
I have an oily Thorne, like most people. This clay mask is the only thing that I have seen results with. I wash my face with a cleanser and apply this on to a dry clean face. I have applied it with both my finger and a small concealer brush. I let it set until dry and love removing it by patting a a steam towel and wiping clean.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!