BY DERMALOGICA

A thick, clay-based masque that is rich in Marine Plankton and minerals that possess remarkable balancing and stabilizing properties.

Kandi B.
I have combination skin. I absolutely loved the way the plankton masque aftermath looked. If you have dry skin, I don’t recommend this product because it dries to your skin and it would be hard to remove. If you have combination skin or oily skin this leaves your skin looking and feeling really good.
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
Definitely an awesome product for oily or combination skin types. I used it it on many clients who had oily skin and blackheads. It has a bit if a tightening effect that is uncomfortable for people with dry skin. But it's very affordable for a "high end" skincare line and effective against oil.
Rida A.
The dual mask offered me the balanced solution I was desperately looking for. I put the gold gel under my eyes and in my cheekbones and the clay in my cheeks. It’s amazing the effect of radiance I get after the wash off!
I truly recommend this product. A brighter-younger look you can get it with constant use ?
Bekah A.
Great for correcting overactive sebaceous glands, it is a bit hard to remove but the results are worth it! This is one of my favorite dermalogica products and I have used it for a year now. I would absolutely recommend this to others who suffer from oily skin.
riley m.
america
100% would recomend!! I saw clearer skin within a few weeks of using the acne mask. The only downside was how long it took for the result to work and show actual results, but overall great product for the price. #Dermalogica
Haley C.
Findlay
My skin broke out so so badly because of a bad brow wax.. opening all of those pores that have never seen or had fresh air.. but this!!! I put this on my skin and I had immediate results!! The next day my breakout was hardly visible! I love this stuff!
Nadia I.
This is also a professional use product that a licensed Esthetician should perform for a client who has excessive oil. Great clay base mask that really deeply removes oil. Get yours today at any Ulta beauty
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
I feel like this masque breathes life into my dry skin. The hydration I feel after I put this on after washing my face is great. A lady at Ulta recommended this for me and I highly enjoy it.
member-25605
This is a great mask. It feels so nice and cooling on the skin. I think this would be good for sensitive skin too because it is so gentle. Dermalogica products are all a bit pricey but worth it because all their products work so well and tailor to all different skin types. Would recommend.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I’ve had my esthetician use this on my facials and love when she does. The whole Dermalogica line is great, and wish they would sell this but sadly it’s a Professionals only line.