Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil

Shop Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

i want to ask about this product is good?
does this actually reduce face redness and provide hydration ?
Does this product leave your skin oily?
Start your review of Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil!
Product Highlights
Obsessed with this product! It's perfect for hydrating my skin to survive the cold Canadian winters. I love using a small bit on my lips after applying lipstick to keep my lips moisturized. in reviews
Nicole C.
Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil uploaded by Nicole C.
I received this product complimentary of Dermalogica. Body oil is not heavy but just enough to moisturize the skin when dry. This is more like a dry oil so dont expect a greasy feel after rubbing into the skin. Great product but the undertones of the fragrance is too much for me. The smell dissipates quickly but the bergamot, orange blossom combo is too much for my sensitive nose.
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil uploaded by Kimberly F.
I've been treating my skin to the Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Trio which includes this facial oil. It's wonderfully nourishing for my sensitive #dryskin and it's also vegan and cruelty-free. The facial oil goes a long way so I only need about 5 drops for my face and neck. The herbal scent reminds me of the lovely plant based skin oils you find at a farmer's market. Thank you Dermologica for the #complimentary skincare kit.
Lauren I.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
it was just ok nothing to brag about or bring home to mom. def over priced for the market as well, would definitely look into finding another oil for a lesser price that does the job just fine!
Corrine C.
Frederick, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! This is a must for winter skin! I have mixed 4 drops in with the skin smoothing cream and my skin has never been softer and more hydrated during the winter!! Definitely purchasing again
Kara D.
Covina, CA
I love applying this oil with my foundations to leave my skin feeling smooth and looking fresh.
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Loving this product as my face has been dry and little flakey this winter. I spritz a bit of my Murad toner and mix with the oil with a nice massage a d finish with my dermalogica face cream. My skin has been gotten so nice and smooth.
Emily F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love dermalogica products so I had to try this too! I’ve always loved their face washes and this face oil is just as great! It leaves my skin radiant and soft the next day.
Heather H.
Aurora, CO
This product is a very light oil that pairs nicely with a night cream. I have used it in the evenings with my night cream.
Rebecca S.
Marietta, OH
I was underwhelmed by this product. The scent is nice but very faint. The oil itself is on the dry side and I didn’t feel like it left my skin hydrated the way an oil should. Dermalogica has lots of great products, but I wouldn’t recommend this one.
Huma B.
Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil uploaded by Huma B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite body oil is Dermalogica’s Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil it’s one of the best body oil I’ve used yet! It has benefits to replenish, moisture and calm down the skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...