Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum

Shop Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Does this product have Hyularonic acid or vitamin C in it? If you use retinol at night do you put this on as well?
Has anyone had success with this product?
Is this worth the cost? Any immediate improvements on appearance of skin? Or success with this product? I have dry skin and seeing the beginnings of fine lines. Looking for a really good and effective serum.
Start your review of Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my 2nd bottle of the phyto nature firming serum. I have combo skin and I'm really zoning in on texture and firming. It comes in a dual pump bottle. Two different serums come together when you pump it . It's quite thick and it definitely absorbs better with a moisturizer., but It works! I have noticeable different in lax areas like lower cheeks etc. The only negative I would mention is occasionally a pump gets clogged so only one side pumps out etc. Ends up at the end of the bottle i run out of one side quicker than the other.
Stefanie J.
Adairsville, GA
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Stefanie J.
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum is by far the best thing I’ve tried so far when it comes to anti aging or reversing aging! At 37, I’m developing lines on my forehead and my smile lines are really starting to show. I’ve tried everything to help slow down or eliminate the problems to no avail. I received this product in a voxbox and I’m already seeing changes! A scar on my face has already lightened so much! I can’t wait to see all the changes in the coming weeks! I highly recommend this product!
Mollie P.
Sonoma, CA
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Mollie P.
I am obsessed with this product!! I truly feel that it has helped fade acne scars and leaves my skin feeling plump and glowing! The product is a little pricy but it has two serums in one. I am savoring every last bit of it but I will be restocking on it when it’s time! Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum
Christine K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Christine K.
I posted my official receipt thoughts and my final review. I’ve attached both for your review. Fabulous product!! Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Danielle Y.
OVERVIEW: After testing hundreds of age creams in my quest for the elusive fountain of youth, I have learned that there are no "holy grail" products. What works for one person may not be the best for another. It all depends on your needs, goals, skin type, lifestyle and biology. I'm 48 with dry skin and fine lines. I found this product effective in minimizing the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. If this is your goal too, this product may be a good one to try.

INGREDIENTS: This is a high quality serum with quality ingredients and the price reflects that. It's infused with peptides (which signal your skin to produce new collagen) and hyaluronic acid (which causes your skin to retain moisture). Both are proven anti aging ingredients. It also contains green coffee bean and Moroccan rockrose extract - two anti oxidant ingredients that also plump the skin.

APPLICATION: This product comes in a convenient pump bottle, which is ideal because you waste no product. The consistency is very thick. It feels more like a skin oil than a serum. It's non-irritating on application and I notice no scent. The product is clear. Going onto the skin, you can immediately feel the moisturizing effect. I apply it with my fingers and it is a little bit sticky. It stays on your skin more like an skin oil and for this reason, I recommend it only for night time application.IMPRESSIONS: I like how decadent it feels going onto the skin. It feels like you are giving your thirsty skin a special treat. The hydrating ingredients are meant to be used over time for a cumulative effect that plumps your skin, creating a more youthful appearance. This product isn't intended to permanently remove or prevent wrinkles but it will definitely make those you have appear less noticeable. This product should be used every day over time to achieve it's full benefit. If you stop using it, you will notice.

PACKAGING: The packaging is pretty basic. If you are focused on what's in the bottle instead of the how pretty the bottle is, you will find the packaging sufficient. I do want to call out the pump applicator - it's ideal for the product as well as application.

ADDITIONAL TIPS: I also recommend including a retinol product and a Vitamin C product to your anti aging routine. In addition, never leave the house without first applying a high quality broad spectrum sunscreen.

Disclosure: I received a complimentary bottle of this product for testing purposes.

Adriana D.
Irvine, CA
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Adriana D.
What a surprise to use this new product for me I started using it at night and my skin especially my neck OMG that I am also applying in the morning my skin of my face feels firm hydrated that good product and especially that its ingredients they are natural
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum uploaded by Veronica M.
This dual-phase serum restores and preserves the nature of younger looking skin by reducing the appearance of premature skin aging and I believe it’s never to early to start using anti-aging skincare. In the firming phase, Sapphire-bound biomimetic peptides help firm skin and reinforce skin defenses to counter visible signs of skin aging accelerated by your exposomes (environment and lifestyle). In the lifting phase, Phyto-Nature technology uses potent, plant-derived bio-extracts to visibly tighten skin. Amazonian Camu Camu helps prolong radiance while next-generation Hyaluronic Acid delivers a filler effect. Antioxidant Moroccan Rockrose Extract and Madagascar Green Coffee Bean visibly revitalize skin and help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I don’t have fine lines or wrinkles but use this to prevent them and my skin feels firmer and plumper after using this serum and am very happy with results.
Lore I.
I received this serum to review and I’ve been using it in my anti aging routine. I love the smell very herbal and it’s extremely satisfying to use. Makes me feel like I’m giving myself a facial every time I use it. Don’t know how well it’s worked since I use it along side with other serums. But overall I love it. Idk if I would purchase it since it’s quite expensive but thank you for sending me this product I’m enjoying it.
Chelsea C.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is absolutely amazing and I definitely recommend it. I’ve tried other serums but none compare to this one. I noticed results in less than a week of using it!
Julie L.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is a necessity. I was sent this complimentary through Influenster for an honest review. I’ve used Clarins Double Serum for years and swear by it. Now I’m alternating it with the Dermalogica. I have many allergies and am very sensitive. My skin loves this stuff. I’ve seen diminished fine lines, and a much more even skin tone. It plumps the skin with hyaluronic acid and makes a lasting noticeable difference. It literally acts like a filler. My skin looks nourished and glowing. It’s doesn’t have any bad ingredients and is loaded with wonderful plant nutrients. It is worth every cent they charge for this stuff. I use one pump in the AM alternating with Clarins and I expect this to last for about a year or more. I will not hesitate to replenish this. It is fantastic, literally amazing stuff😄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
il y a 2 ans
Dermalogica Phyto Nature Firming Serum did anyone else find that this got really think and sticky towards the end?
Anastacia M. il y a 2 ans
The same thing happened to me. only the darker serum was coming out for the last week or so and it was very thick and sticky.