BY DERMALOGICA

• How soon after using this product did you notice results?3 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...
Tessa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a few weeks and I really have not noticed a difference in my skin. The serum is kind of oily and I'm afraid it's going to make me break out. However, it does keep my skin moisturized. I think there is definitely room for improvement here.
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
This is such a great night time serum, it makes my skin look like I didn't sleep in it! With a five month old at home I could really use that! It's hydrating without being heavy and gives me a gorgeous glow in the morning.
Shannon T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer before going to bed and when I wake up the next morning my skin looks much brighter and looks more youthful. I was given this product as a free sample but when it runs out I will definitely be purchasing. It smells like roses.
T S.
Lutz, FL
I have combonation skin so I was very hesitant about this product but turns out I LOVE it. It has a light scent that smells amazing and it suprisingly does not make my skin feel greasy. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels amazing.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I have used this serum several times now, and I've grown to absolutely love it. You don't need more than three drops to cover your face, it absorbs into the skin very quickly, and it leaves my skin feeling smooth, firm, and moisturized well through into the morning (I use it at night). I haven't broken out from this serum (which has happened with several I've tried), and the texture of it is silky, not oily. Very happy, as I usually am with Dermalogica's products.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and I was very impressed. I have combination skin and I'm always worried serums are going to make me super oily and make all my makeup slide off but I was pleasantly surprised. It absorbed into my skin very well and made my skin feel like silk. I don't think it is something I could use every day but I think it would be great to use once or twice a week. I plan on purchasing a full size of this very soon.
Julia B.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have very dry skin and I'm always looking for new products to hydrate me so I loved this product! It was very effective on its own but my favorite way to use it is to mix it with my night creme. I wake up with soft hydrated skin every time! Would recommend!
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't speak to real results because it smelled so bad it gave me a horrible headache (and that's not common for me) and I had to wipe it off. It also was very greasy on my skin and did not absorb well at all.
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
This product drastically reduced the appearance of fine lines near my eyes. Definitely worth the money
Michelle C.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product to much. I will not be buying this again. Money wasted. First time user
Sara P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
How soon after using this product did you notice results?
Constance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started noticing results after three days! It was so quick I was kinda shocked about it.