dermalogica overnight clearing gel uploaded by Michaela C.dermalogica overnight clearing gel uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY DERMALOGICA #42 in Night Cream

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute Recommended for acneic and breakout - prone skin. An overnight treatment designed to help clear skin congestion and help prevent future breakouts.  A Vitamin B complex of Niacinamide and Biotin combined with Zinc Gluconate, Yeast Extract, Caffeine and Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid soothes irritation, inhibits overactive sebaceous gland activity and purifies.  Rosemary and Spiraea extract inhibit the growth acnegenic bacteria while stimulating the skin s natural antimicrobial agents for clearer, healthier skin.  Salicylic Acid sloughs off pore-clogging skin cells to inhibit development of further breakouts, while naturally - antiseptic Tea Tree Oil assists in skin - healing.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis Med see more...

• Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get...2 Answers
  • Where can find this product? 4 Answers
  • If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occa...3 Answers
dermalogica overnight clearing gel
  • "A little bit will cover your whole face. I like to use it on just my break out spots. I have badly clogged pores and acne at the age of 30 and the over night seems to get bumps dried out pretty quickly. I try to use sparingly on my dry parts due to it causing flaking and peeling on sensitive spots. Also seems to keep oil under control when used with a Dermalogica skin care plan. " in 8 reviews
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This may not be the case for everyone, but I have very oily skin and this did not help at all. " in 1 review
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce more...
This overnight gel is very cooling and works well for acne. I notice a significant difference in the redness of my skin and the size of my pimples and blemishes the morning after using this product. The only downside to dermalogica products are that i wish they were more affordable. Given the price of this product, I don’t use it for every day use. I generally use it once a week when I notice my skin needs a pick me up. Recommend if you’ve got the money to spend !
Allana T.
I was introduced to Dermalogica by way of my facialist... and boy am I glad I was. While I also use a cleanser and toner from this brand, this is by far their standout product. As someone who not only deals with hormonal breakouts but also is super sensitive to trying out new primers, foundations, etc., I seem to always have a stubborn spot or two. And while this doesn't get rid of them overnight, it does after a few nights of consistently using it. It doesn't overly dry out my skin or irritate it, and little goes such a long way so the price point actually isn't bad when it comes down to it. If you have the types of blemishes that never actually come to a head and nothing seems to get rid of them... try this. You won't regret it.
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
This product does a pretty good job at Spot Treatment overnight. It's not a miracle worker, it doesn't completely remove acne spots overnight, but it does a pretty good job of minimizing breakouts overnight. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last for a very long time, making the price tag a little bit more worth it. I found that it doesn't dry out your skin as harshly as other spot treatments do, which is great for me because I have fairly dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to anybody having a difficult time with acne spots and not being able to find the right treatment to help rid them of breakouts.
Rebecca D.
Gardiner, NY
I am a huge fan of dermologica and have a lot of their products. Compared to other brands I really love this PM cream because I feel like there aren’t any unnecessary ingredients in it. I always recommend dermologica to friends and family. Top line !
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Review for: dermalogica overnight clearing gel, 1.7 fl oz more...
This helps clear my face really well especially if something pops up on my face when I don’t want it to! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I have sensitive skin so it is a little harsh and leaves a little redness but that goes away after a little. I got mine at Ulta.
Natalie T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce more...
It was just okay. I’ve used other overnight spot treatments that were more effective. I think I just bought into the brand, which is sad to admit but this just didn’t do it for me. The bottle was cute and easy to use as opposed to other squeeze ones or spot treatments where you use a q tip. But I think the packaging was the only thing that made this stand out compared to other spot treatments for the price.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: dermalogica overnight clearing gel, 1.7 fl oz more...
Great for break outs. Only downside is you can’t use it when your pregnant, trying to became pregnant or breastfeeding and that’s when I broke out the most. When I do use it it clears the blemish overnight.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Review for: Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce more...
Amazing stuff! I love how it applies, not heavy at all on the skin and I feel like I have noticed a difference in my skin. I think this stuff definitely does the job. I love it and will continue using!
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
Review for: dermalogica overnight clearing gel, 1.7 fl oz more...
This helps clean up my acne when I am about to start Aunt Flo. I get chin acne due to her and it gets embarrassing and I feel like I can’t Wear make up without putting his on underneath. They have a life long customer.
Shelbi W.
phoenix
Review for: Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel, 1.7 Fluid Ounce more...
This was more expensive than I would normally spend on something like that and I really don’t know what I’m doing but I don’t like it I would recommend it maybe I’ll buy it again but I’m not like running to the store to do so
Nitta B.
Where can find this product?
Simone M.
If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occasional pimples and whiteheads, would this be appropriate? Or does it only work along with the rest of the kit? I'd like to use just this and one of the cleansing gels. Will that work?
Diana S.
This is one of the few products I haven't tried yet. How is it?
Zoe M.
Is it worth the money?
Alivia R.
Monmouth, OR
Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get dry patches easily, especially where I break out and would like to avoid if it is