Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel uploaded by Michaela C.Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY DERMALOGICA #54 in Night Cream

Nighttime gel helps clear skin and prevent future breakouts. Smooth over skin after cleansing at night: Salicylic Acid sloughs off pore-clogging skin cells to inhibit development of further breakouts, while naturally-antiseptic Tea Tree Oil soothes while you sleep.

• Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get...2 Answers
  • Where can find this product? 4 Answers
  • If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occa...3 Answers
Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
  • "A little bit will cover your whole face. I like to use it on just my break out spots. I have badly clogged pores and acne at the age of 30 and the over night seems to get bumps dried out pretty quickly. I try to use sparingly on my dry parts due to it causing flaking and peeling on sensitive spots. Also seems to keep oil under control when used with a Dermalogica skin care plan. " in 8 reviews
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This may not be the case for everyone, but I have very oily skin and this did not help at all. " in 1 review
Sam S.
This overnight gel is very cooling and works well for acne. I notice a significant difference in the redness of my skin and the size of my pimples and blemishes the morning after using this product. The only downside to dermalogica products are that i wish they were more affordable. Given the price of this product, I don’t use it for every day use. I generally use it once a week when I notice my skin needs a pick me up. Recommend if you’ve got the money to spend !
Allana T.
I was introduced to Dermalogica by way of my facialist... and boy am I glad I was. While I also use a cleanser and toner from this brand, this is by far their standout product. As someone who not only deals with hormonal breakouts but also is super sensitive to trying out new primers, foundations, etc., I seem to always have a stubborn spot or two. And while this doesn't get rid of them overnight, it does after a few nights of consistently using it. It doesn't overly dry out my skin or irritate it, and little goes such a long way so the price point actually isn't bad when it comes down to it. If you have the types of blemishes that never actually come to a head and nothing seems to get rid of them... try this. You won't regret it.
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
This product does a pretty good job at Spot Treatment overnight. It's not a miracle worker, it doesn't completely remove acne spots overnight, but it does a pretty good job of minimizing breakouts overnight. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last for a very long time, making the price tag a little bit more worth it. I found that it doesn't dry out your skin as harshly as other spot treatments do, which is great for me because I have fairly dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to anybody having a difficult time with acne spots and not being able to find the right treatment to help rid them of breakouts.
Heidi M.
This product is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I have used so many spot treatments, but they all make my skin so red and then peel without even helping my acne. This helps clear my acne so much faster and really helps minimize the redness of the pimple.
Rachel S.
This product works well on blemishes as it helps to heal and see that they disappear. It has a odd texture as it is slight gritty liquid with a mild smell but it works well. I typically get at my skin care salon but I believe ULTA or Sephora carries too.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
I used this when I had a few breakouts and I had a special event to attend later that week. I found my face to improve overnight. My breakouts significantly went down and were not as red. I followed up with other Dermalogica products to improve my skin.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This really does work overnight! If I see a dreaded pimple starting to form I put this on right away and like magic by the next day it is gone I just wish it wasn’t so expensive! For anyone suffering from acne I would recommend the entire line.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
WOW WOW WOW!! This stuff literally changes my skin overnight. I try to write my reviews as honestly as possible. That means I’m not going to write something I don’t truly believe in. This stuff is a game changer and I use it nightly to wake up to clear and retexturized skin!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
My go to clear up a breakout! Be careful not to use too much it is really drying on the skin. The price is pretty amazing and you won’t find a faster working product! I keep this stocked in my makeup bag! I recommend you do too!
Andrea P.
Works well!! I’ve been using for about a year now, and clears acne spot up overnight. I occasionally use in the morning on a spot that I am trying to clear up and do not want to get worse during the day. Highly recommended!!
Nitta B.
Where can find this product?
Simone M.
If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occasional pimples and whiteheads, would this be appropriate? Or does it only work along with the rest of the kit? I'd like to use just this and one of the cleansing gels. Will that work?
Diana S.
This is one of the few products I haven't tried yet. How is it?
Zoe M.
Is it worth the money?
Alivia R.
Monmouth, OR
Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get dry patches easily, especially where I break out and would like to avoid if it is

back