Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel uploaded by Michaela C.Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Nighttime gel helps clear skin and prevent future breakouts. Smooth over skin after cleansing at night: Salicylic Acid sloughs off pore-clogging skin cells to inhibit development of further breakouts, while naturally-antiseptic Tea Tree Oil soothes while you sleep.

• Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get...2 Answers
  • Where can find this product? 4 Answers
  • If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occa...3 Answers
Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
  • "A little bit will cover your whole face. I like to use it on just my break out spots. I have badly clogged pores and acne at the age of 30 and the over night seems to get bumps dried out pretty quickly. I try to use sparingly on my dry parts due to it causing flaking and peeling on sensitive spots. Also seems to keep oil under control when used with a Dermalogica skin care plan. " in 8 reviews
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This may not be the case for everyone, but I have very oily skin and this did not help at all. " in 1 review
Sam S.
This overnight gel is very cooling and works well for acne. I notice a significant difference in the redness of my skin and the size of my pimples and blemishes the morning after using this product. The only downside to dermalogica products are that i wish they were more affordable. Given the price of this product, I don’t use it for every day use. I generally use it once a week when I notice my skin needs a pick me up. Recommend if you’ve got the money to spend !
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
This product does a pretty good job at Spot Treatment overnight. It's not a miracle worker, it doesn't completely remove acne spots overnight, but it does a pretty good job of minimizing breakouts overnight. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last for a very long time, making the price tag a little bit more worth it. I found that it doesn't dry out your skin as harshly as other spot treatments do, which is great for me because I have fairly dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to anybody having a difficult time with acne spots and not being able to find the right treatment to help rid them of breakouts.
Rachel S.
This product works well on blemishes as it helps to heal and see that they disappear. It has a odd texture as it is slight gritty liquid with a mild smell but it works well. I typically get at my skin care salon but I believe ULTA or Sephora carries too.
Jessica H.
Wallington, NJ
I used this when I had a few breakouts and I had a special event to attend later that week. I found my face to improve overnight. My breakouts significantly went down and were not as red. I followed up with other Dermalogica products to improve my skin.
Callie M.
Scottsdale
WOW WOW WOW!! This stuff literally changes my skin overnight. I try to write my reviews as honestly as possible. That means I’m not going to write something I don’t truly believe in. This stuff is a game changer and I use it nightly to wake up to clear and retexturized skin!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
My go to clear up a breakout! Be careful not to use too much it is really drying on the skin. The price is pretty amazing and you won’t find a faster working product! I keep this stocked in my makeup bag! I recommend you do too!
Andrea P.
Works well!! I’ve been using for about a year now, and clears acne spot up overnight. I occasionally use in the morning on a spot that I am trying to clear up and do not want to get worse during the day. Highly recommended!!
Cassy R.
Greenville
I love dermalogica, but this product didn’t make a difference for me at all. I was super excited about it because I’ve had nothing but success with every other product from them. This line just doesn’t work for me.
Emmalyne V.
Statesboro, GA
This is a favorably mild product with solid results. I use a thin layer over patches of cystic acne before applying moisturizer on days when my cystic acne is flaring, and by the next morning the swelling and irritation is markedly reduced. I wouldn’t recommend using this nightly, as it might irritate sensitive skin with overuse. I’m working on my second bottle and when it’s finished I will likely buy it again.
Elizabeth D.
This overnight clearing gel is perfect if you have a special event the next day. It works so fast! Overuse will dry out your skin but if it’s just to clear a bad breakout this is an incredible product to try!
Nitta B.
Where can find this product?
Simone M.
If I were to just use a single product to spot treat occasional pimples and whiteheads, would this be appropriate? Or does it only work along with the rest of the kit? I'd like to use just this and one of the cleansing gels. Will that work?
Diana S.
This is one of the few products I haven't tried yet. How is it?
Zoe M.
Is it worth the money?
Alivia R.
Monmouth, OR
Is this product drying? I have normal/combo skin, but get dry patches easily, especially where I break out and would like to avoid if it is