Dermalogica Our Favorites 5 Piece Kit uploaded by Christine L.

BY DERMALOGICA

Limited Edition Set - Our Favorites, Exfoltates, tones, hydrates and firms to reveal your healthiest, best looking skin! Trabrl see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna N.
Waukesha
I love dermatologic kits because you get a bit of everything for a great price! While being able to try out a bunch of there amazing products. The scent isn't strong to the products and they all work great
Yannine T.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this every few months when i feel i need a good deep cleaning. Still a go to of mine, just a bit pricey for when i need to stock to my budget. I usually get the travel pack to compensate and not hurt my wallet.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So I got this as a present for my birthday and I loved the results but my face didn't get use to it right away. It's not the products fault my skin is just so sensitive! However, I'm sure anyone will be pleased!
Ryan A.
Riverview, MI
I have tried so many products out there and nothing seemed to work. I  love using this product! There was a clean feeling after and no burning feeling that some give you!
Bex B.
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm very impressed with this skin care system! I love the refreshing spray most, especially after the gym!
Christine L.
I purchased this kit to try out the Dermalogica brand before committing to full size versions.  I am very glad that I did! I broke out - which according to my Esthetician is rare with this line.  However I still did.  Out of the 5 or so products I was only pleased with the total eye cream.
Karina E.
ciudad Obregón
it's very good the product I recommend for people to use dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes i like you is use face