Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Spf30 uploaded by Stephanie F.Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Spf30 uploaded by Sarah R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Oil-free, Broad Spectrum sunscreen helps prevent shine on oily and breakout-prone skin. Lightweight, ultra-sheer formula helps regulate oil production, maintain an all-day matte finish, and defend against skin-aging UV light.

Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Spf30
  • "Amazing for people with sensitive skin aswell as very oily skin it works well underneath makeup as well I was very surprised that this product did work so well" in 3 reviews
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This definitely helps keep my skin clear of breakouts and it also helps keep my skin hydrated during the day. I also make sure I put it on before I apply makeup because I realize that it actually helps my skin from drying out from the harsh chemicals in my makeup. Dermalogica has greatly improved my skin quality and has almost cleared my cystic acne
jeni S.
North las vegas, NV
Love all Dermalogica I have tried so far, this product was great especially because it was oil free and I have more combination skin which tends to become more oily as the day goes on and this def held up and also provided smooth coverage all while protection. Always recommend Dermalogica to try out!
Willow W.
Ewing
Great spf that is perfect for oily/ combination skin types. It goes on very thin but provides a great defence against sun damage. Using this product has made the summer months more bearable because I no longer have to look shiny while wearing sunscreen
Sarah G.
Murrieta
I like the moisturizer because it’s SPF is built in and it’s suppose to help mattify the face. I however don’t really think it’s keeps my face matte, I have very oily skin and this just does not help with that issue whatsoever.
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this product, I bought a whole line based on my skin (recommendation from the sales woman at ulta) & I really loved how my skin cleared while using this. My skin was clear & smooth. Using it daily really helped !
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this product. I am very prone to sunburns so I usually put this under my foundation. It’s barely noticeable and it makes my makeup even more matte - what else could you hope for! I continuously buy this product
Bryanna D.
Highland
This is the only sun block I have been using for a while now! It is general with my skin. It is a bit pricey fit the amount given but works very well and will be continuing to buy this product for my self.
Mekaela W.
I normally hate SPF unless it’s already mixed into a product I’m using. This is because I have very oily, easily clogged skin. This product was obviously made for oily skin, and lives up to its name.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
Used to use this product all the time but have stopped recently. I found makeup did not sit well on top of it and it had a very strong odor. It does work in helping prevent breakouts.
Ashley C.
I obtained a foil sample of this somehow, enough for maybe 5 or 6 uses. A little goes a really long way with this stuff! I wasn't expecting it to be anything special but I'm in love! I wanna buy the full size, it's pricy though! I have combo skin that can get oily in this humid, summer weather and this really kept my face mostly matte for hours. I first applied it on a day where I went bare faced, no makeup. Maybe 6 or 7 hours later, I had a little shine but I looked "dewy" rather than "oily". The second time I used it, was under some foundation and it really helped keep my face matte along with my regular Becca Stay Matte primer. It also has an SPF of 30 which is what we all probably need to keep young looking! I'm pretty impressed. This may be my new daytime face lotion!
Nina R.
Which is the best SPF moisturiser for oily skin please? Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Spf30 is what I'm thinking of using but it's quite pricey. I don't mind if it's worth it but can only see about 4 reviews here. Can anyone else help or suggest a product? Thank you! Xx