BY DERMALOGICA #16 in Massage Oil

Dermalogica Oil-free Massage Base Fluid 7 Oz. Oil-Free Massage Base Fluid (Salon Size) see more...

Demi-Lee I.
Victoria , TX
Best product out there for my skin. It makes it feel so smooth and hydrated. It doesn't irritate my eczema and it's so gentle. The smell is great and long lasting and I truly adore it! Recommend for everyone with sensitive skin.
sabbatha B.
Youngstown
I haven't used many massage oils. So I might be bias to this product. I use this during facials and for my husband when he comes home from and is achy. Wonderful product.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't really care that much for this. Made my skin break out and I stopped using it. I can't really recommend it since I didn't have good luck with it but I'm sure it may be just my chemistry or skin type.
My favorite thing about this product was that it is oil-free. i have a combinatin of oily & dry skin and this was great to keep my face from getting super oily. the cons are that my face felt kind of dry, but i felt as though that was normal... but i do recommend to oily-faced peeps
Nicole R.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great great product ! I would highly recommend this to
Anyone! Super soft and smells great! Leaves no stickiness or residue! I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Shanyia C.
Darby, PA
Kit is FANTASTIC! I was told that the oily kit would not be able to help the "craters" I have BUT it did! I am loving this product! Hate it is so pricey but hey... it cost to be beautiful! Haha
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
I can sometimes get really stressed out and have my muscles in my shoulder and back get very tension and hard but my husband just message my neck and back use the product and it's helps me.
Madison P.
Panama City, FL
I love this product mostly because it is oil free. I have been searching for the right one and I love this product. I trust this company mostly because I have used it fora while.
This product here is awesome if you have oily skin then use this and your skin is left with a fresh clean feel and hour on in to having it on its still no oily fase
Olivia C.
I use this on my clients Every time. It has a great slip, smells good for the client and doesn't give my oily clients a problem. Highly recommended.