Dermalogica Oil-free Massage Base Fluid uploaded by Dorothy R.

BY DERMALOGICA #5 in Massage Oil

Contains Apricot Kernel Oil which is rich in vitamins A & E Blended with Safflower Seed Oil & Orange Peel Oil Offers softening & nourishing benefits Infused with Geranium Maculatum Oil Helps accelerate circulation & energize skin Balances production of sebum & reinforces lymphatic system Reveals smoother, more flexible & regenerated body skin

Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Lindsey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In my spare time, I do massages out of a mid-level spa. I've used a lot of oils and creams, but I love this one. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell and it is just the right consistency. It warms up easily and comes in a large container that makes it easy to buy and store. No complaints.
Tara B.
I do not use oils frequently, but when I do, I'll choose this. I got this product from my mom. She raved about it and after a trip home I was hooked. There is minimal smell. It applies easily. And washes off just as easy as it goes on. I would recommend this product and any dermalogica to anyone.
Kayla P.
Sonora
This has to be one of my all time favorite products from Dermalogica. They really are an amazing company. I use this oil instead of massage cream and it glides on the skin and absorbs so nicely. I recommend giving it a try.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
Loved the way this made my skin feel after my facial! I highly recommend this awesome product. Left my face feeling very moisturized (NOT oily)!! No outbreaks either after trying it the very first time!!
Demi-Lee I.
Victoria , TX
Best product out there for my skin. It makes it feel so smooth and hydrated. It doesn't irritate my eczema and it's so gentle. The smell is great and long lasting and I truly adore it! Recommend for everyone with sensitive skin.
Alexaly P.
95128
It's very easy to use not too oily. It didn't make my body brake out. Isn't too big to storage. I'm a first time user of the product. It totally met my expectations. 100% recommended
sabbatha B.
Youngstown
I haven't used many massage oils. So I might be bias to this product. I use this during facials and for my husband when he comes home from and is achy. Wonderful product.
Jasmine A.
Brooklyn, NY
Super great! Makes my skin feel velvety! I'd def buy again but it's super hard to find! I recommend using it at night though because my makeup on top doesn't smooth out well.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
I'm a licensed aesthetician by trade, and dermalogica is my go to brand of facial products, it smells so good, even if your not a professional and use this at home you'll still get the professional results that's what I love about it.
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this leave your skin feeling?