Dermalogica Oil-free Massage Base Fluid

Contains Apricot Kernel Oil which is rich in vitamins A & E Blended with Safflower Seed Oil & Orange Peel Oil Offers softening & nourishing benefits Infused with Geranium Maculatum Oil Helps accelerate circulation & energize skin Balances production of sebum & reinforces lymphatic system Reveals smoother, more flexible & regenerated body skin

How does this leave your skin feeling?
Start your review of Dermalogica Oil-free Massage Base Fluid!
Shawnee M.
Charlotte, MI
My husband love this an so do I it helps us relax and loosen up the muscles... so this is something everyone should get u hall will love it...
Montana L.
Winneconne, WI
I feel great after putting this on. I work in a warehouse and my entire body hurts after every shift. Taking time to relax and get a massage really helps me continue my week. I would like if this product did come with a professional massager, though 😂
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells absolutely amazing! I love how it's not greasy and it doesn't cause any acne or breakouts. I also believe that it's natural so that's always a good thing.I use this on my husband after he works out and it seems to help with any aches that he has. I definitely recommend this.
Gina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this as a sort of primer before I apply massage cream! I use it at home as I am not a massage therapist but a cosmetologist. I would feel safe using this with the ingredients on the face and the body.
Mira I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great for massage, this is a smooth non greasy massage oil, it gets absorbed easily.I usually use it once a week.love the packaging.
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing on every level! It releases the lactic acid build up in and around your muscles to stop back ache. But it doesn’t add oil to your skin so you don’t react to it. It’s super gentle and feels great.
Kaylee C.
Dermalogica makes some great ance products they are high end but they have such good quality items. I use a combination of their products in my night time routine and have always enjoyed everything I have bought from them and I highly recommend their line.
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
i love this one!it makes your skin clean and fresh. now i use it every three days! love it!love this brand.
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a professional use only product that we use for massage at my work. The glide is fantastic and it's not greasy too!
Sonakshi P.