Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion uploaded by Megan O.

BY DERMALOGICA

Feather-light lotion to hydrate while reducing shine. Salicylic Acid helps clear congested follicles, as a purifying blend of Meadow Sweet helps regulate excess oil production for a lasting matte finish.

Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion
  • "My skin is very oily, and this product works miracles. I am always worried about my skin being too sensitive, but this product does not hurt my skin at all." in 3 reviews
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I absolutely love this!!!! After battling oily skin for so long, I never thought I would be able to find anything to keep my oily face matte for long or all day. I have tried so many different moisturizers, cleansers, primers for shine control or oily skin. And they have all failed or didn't last as long, the oiliness would come through my make up. I was skeptical in purchasing this, thinking I was just going to waste money on another product that won't work. After reading such good reviews, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase. And i absolutely love it! I use this everyday after cleansing, and before applying make up. Im shine free hours later even with primer and make up on! I'm so glad I tried this, definitely buying again!
Sarah H.
Gresham, OR
I liked this product I don’t think it actually helped keep me clear or if it actually helped with oil control but it was a nice lightweight moisturizer since I have such oily skin I don’t tend to need much hydration but I liked it till I ran out. It was too expensive to continue purchasing
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I use this daily after cleansing my face. This product is AMAZING for oily skin. I always find my face feeling oily in the morning so I apply this both at night and morning after cleansing. I will repurchase. Found at Ulta!
Amber M.
This product keeps all my oils at bay all day. I bought mine at ulta. It is super lightweight feeling. It is so gentle but keeps my skin moistureize. It meet all my expectations. I definitely will repurchase. An I highly recommend
Allison H.
Very lightweight, absorbs easily but on the watery side. This product is OK. I used it for about 4 months and there was no decrease in sebum production. A decent moisturizer for oily/combo skin can be tricky to find. Definitely not the best but definitely not the worst.
Kathryn b.
Williamsport
I️ only received a sample of this lotion so I️ only got to try it a few times. Personally, this lotion is not hydrating nearly enough. I️ kind of thoughtful it was drying. I️ didn’t notice any oil control either.
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this product off and on for a few years now. I use it at night after I use toner. A few problems I have with it is the smell I find unpleasant and my makeup doesn't sit well on it so I can't use it during the day.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I am a naturally very oily person. Particularly around my nose and T-zone. I have been suing this product for quite some time and t has done wonders for me. It smells so good and most importantly, it does its job. It keeps my oil under control and helps it from not melting my make up off.
Alicia L.
Riverside
I have tried this product when I was having problems with my skin. I wasn't thrilled. It was hard to find the right amount of usage. It's not something I could use everyday, it was too harsh on my skin... I tried to settle with a good routine and just couldn't seem to figure it out.

back