BY DERMALOGICA

A hydrating, oil-free, feather light lotion containing additional micro sponges to help absorb even more oil on skin's surface and maintain an all-day matte finish. Active sebum regulating complex helps control oil production while enantia chloranthy bark extract helps reduce oily shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My skin is very oily, and this product works miracles. I am always worried about my skin being too sensitive, but this product does not hurt my skin at all." in 3 reviews
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
I am a naturally very oily person. Particularly around my nose and T-zone. I have been suing this product for quite some time and t has done wonders for me. It smells so good and most importantly, it does its job. It keeps my oil under control and helps it from not melting my make up off.
Alicia L.
Riverside
I have tried this product when I was having problems with my skin. I wasn't thrilled. It was hard to find the right amount of usage. It's not something I could use everyday, it was too harsh on my skin... I tried to settle with a good routine and just couldn't seem to figure it out.
Maria N.
this product i bought to test on oily parts of my face, that i have on problem areas and it is very hard for me to find something that is effective. sadly, this product did not work very well. i like the pump but did not keep any oil control at all. hope this product gets improved
Anna I.
Knoxville
I was not a huge fan of this lotion. It seemed greasy to me, and didn't leave my skin feeling very moisturized for very long! It didn't really have a smell so that was a plus! My mom tried it before me and liked it a lot, so it can work for different people!
Mariah S.
Dermologica never disappoints. They have the most amazing skincare products and this one is to die for! This product worked wonders on my combination skin and i will use this forever! i reccomend this to any one with combination skin! The best hands down!
Elyn F.
Doral, FL
As a person with very oily skin this product is my savior and it matricida my skin but it also gives it a little hydration. I use this lotion before putting my makeup and it makes my foundation last longer and with a better texture
Brittany B.
Manchester, CT
I used to work somewhere that had dermalogica products and I just fell in love with them! They're honestly amazing even for people with sensitive skin they are soooo gentle! Yet very effective!
Danielle B.
California , MD
I liked how light this felt on my skin, but I didn't feel like it provided much moisture. I have combination skin that's prone to breakouts but is also very sensitive. This was great for the summer when I needed less moisture, but I can't wear it outdoors because it tends to cause some irritation when I'm in the sun.
Kimber B.
Used this for a few weeks and it didn't really control my oil. I am most oily on my 'T' zone and I continued to have excessive oil. My skin is more combination, dryer in the winter and oily in the summer. I may need to try it for a longer period of time.
Haley S.
Fresno, CA
This helped my skin so much and made such a difference in how my skin feels. Super easy to use and all around changed my mood because everyone feels better with good skin. I would definitely buy this again.