BY DERMALOGICA

This kit for normal/oily skin contains a complete product regimen to help control excess oil in the T-zone while hydrating for balanced skin.

• Best acne product for adults - oily sking?! My opinion D...3 Answers
  • Hey I've got sensitive skin do you thing this product wil...1 Answers
  • I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this pro...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have suffered from breakouts all of my life and I have to say the skin kit helped so much. I often have issues with many products being to harsh for my sensitive skin, but this kit was perfect and it cut back significantly on my acne. The scent was pleasant and I would definitely recommend the product to my friends and family." in 3 reviews
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
I was introduced to Dermalogica rather recently during a facial appointment. I still can’t believe it took me so long as I would consider myself a skin care junkie! I learned quickly that my face was dehydrated, even with a pretty regimented skin care routine. The Special Cleansing Gel and Multi Active Toner are an ideal addition to your favorite day and night facial moisturizer. The cleanser is light and the toner is extremely hydrating. Combo this once a week with the Dermalogica Exfoliator and you have a perfect weekly routine!
Sel
First, my reasoning behind four rather than five stars for this regimen is due to the slightly dry feeling of my skin after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. This downfall seems little in comparison to how clear my skin has become! As you can see I have little redness and few breakouts after only a week of using the kit. The kit itself retails at about 40$, and to purchase the kit products at full size you will need to dish out nearly 160+$. Is it worth it? Maybe. Thus far it has worked well, but I am not sure if it is doing anything another regime could not achieve. I use the cleaning gel with Ulta’s Sonic Spin Brush at night, and my bare hands in the morning.
Jdore V.
United States
A few years ago, I discovered this kit through Amazon but little did I know it wouldn't have been my favorite skin kit. While you get a cohesive line up, the quality as great as I expected. I didn't much of a difference with my skin, so it was a loss for me.
Janiina T.
Brooklyn
This kit has changed my skincare routine completely. Especially love the foaming gel, moisturizer and prep scrub. I got much cleaner skin, with less blackheads around my nose and chin and didn't get any pimples to my cheeks, forehead or chin. These products didn't irritate skin and they don't have any strong scent. I bought this package last summer, even though the products are small, I'm still having two of them on use. Totally lasts for using.
Monique S.
Morgan City
I love this toner! It makes my skin feel clean and full of life! Before my skin was dull and dry and blah. Now it's hydrated and shiny! Doesn't look 37 years old at all since I started using this toner!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I really enjoyed this set. It’s kind of pricy at $40 HOWEVER it lasted me over two months. The moisturizer in the kit did not work for me however. It made my skin feel dry. Def would recommend to try perfect sample before spending all the money on individual products from this line
Victoria r.
don't have bad acne, but I've always had oily skin and more hormonal pimples since I've been in my 20's. This kit is great because it helps stop my skin from getting oily without drying it out or being too harsh. The lotion very light weight and nice to wear through out the day
Savannah L.
Midlothian, VA
During my year as Miss Virginia I was constantly traveling and wearing a lot of makeup which my left skin feeling dull and having more breakouts than usual. I received this product as a gift and loved it ever since! Cleared up my skin and really enjoyed it.
Andrea D.
Asheboro
Absolutly love the Normal/Oily skin kit! The kit contains a complete product regimen to help control excess oil in the T Zone while hydrating for balanced skin. Love! Love! that it provides a all day shine free matte finish. Dermalogica Normal/oily Skin Kit
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Let's me start off by saying demagogic a is my holy grail ! Only reason all my skin products aren't a from them is because of the prices ! However , the product speaks for its self ! Everyone talks about it and it's for a reason ! I use the cleansing oil to remove all makeup that gets stuck in your pores following with the mask ! Now I was kind of skeptical of the mask thinking my pores would get cleared . Boy was I fooled ! I have use the whole kit but my favorite product at the moment is their active moist . It works great with combination skin and is lightweight . It's not like normal moisturizers that are heavy on your face as well as thick ! I use it after eveytime I was my face ! Did I mention it works great as a primer for makeup !
Jacqueline G.
El Paso , TX
Best acne product for adults - oily sking?! My opinion Dermalogica starting kit . But what has worked for you? Dermalogica Normal/oily Skin Kit
natalie r.
Folsom, PA
I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this product maintains the oil but moisturizers. I need a new skin kit as soon as possible
Daisy G.
Hey I've got sensitive skin do you thing this product will burn my skin ?