Dermalogica Normal/ Oily Skin Kit: Cleansing Gel + Toner + Face Scrub + Active Moist + Eye Care 5pcs

BY DERMALOGICA

Normal/ Oily Skin Kit: 1x Special Cleansing Gel 50ml/1.7oz 1x Multi-Active Toner 50ml/1.7oz 1x Skin Prep Scrub 22ml/0.75oz 1x Active Moist 22ml/0.75oz 1x Total Eye Care SPF 15 4ml/0.1oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift Product Line: Dermalogica - Travel Set Product Size: 5pcs see more...

• "I have suffered from breakouts all of my life and I have to say the skin kit helped so much. I often have issues with many products being to harsh for my sensitive skin, but this kit was perfect and it cut back significantly on my acne. The scent was pleasant and I would definitely recommend the product to my friends and family." in 3 reviews
Sel
First, my reasoning behind four rather than five stars for this regimen is due to the slightly dry feeling of my skin after cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. This downfall seems little in comparison to how clear my skin has become! As you can see I have little redness and few breakouts after only a week of using the kit. The kit itself retails at about 40$, and to purchase the kit products at full size you will need to dish out nearly 160+$. Is it worth it? Maybe. Thus far it has worked well, but I am not sure if it is doing anything another regime could not achieve. I use the cleaning gel with Ulta’s Sonic Spin Brush at night, and my bare hands in the morning.
Victoria r.
don't have bad acne, but I've always had oily skin and more hormonal pimples since I've been in my 20's. This kit is great because it helps stop my skin from getting oily without drying it out or being too harsh. The lotion very light weight and nice to wear through out the day
Janiina T.
Brooklyn
This kit has changed my skincare routine completely. Especially love the foaming gel, moisturizer and prep scrub. I got much cleaner skin, with less blackheads around my nose and chin and didn't get any pimples to my cheeks, forehead or chin. These products didn't irritate skin and they don't have any strong scent. I bought this package last summer, even though the products are small, I'm still having two of them on use. Totally lasts for using.
Toiya B.
Orlando
Being that I am an aesthetician when I was in school we took many trips to take plenty of courses and seminars to learn more about the products and I absolutely love these products pretty pricey but worth the money. Definitely a must have for people to like to take care of this ga definitely a must have for people to like to take you their skin
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this at a place where I would get eyelash extensions. When you have eyelash extensions you can't just use any face wash, it has to be oil free. I saw it there and purchased it specifically because it didn't have oil in it. But after using it for a few days I noticed the mild pimples I had were gone and my face was clearing up. It was awesome! I bought it for a great price. And although they do come in a smaller size because it is a kit, it lasted me quite a long time. So for the price it's awesome, definitely get it if you're looking to give it a try but don't want to buy the actual size.
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sometimes I'm afraid to try new products bease my skin is sensitive. Why change what works right? I felt like my skin was looking a little dull and I've heard great things about dermalogica so I decided to try it. It is AWESOME! I had hormonal breakouts from having a baby and the dermalogica was the only thing that cleared it up. My skin looked fresh and felt soft. I would highly recommend this product.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Super obsessed with this line of products. My facial girl told me about this line and gave me samples to try. I got this kit and order some other items that weren't aval in a kit and boy this has changed my skin for the better. amazing products and worth all the money
Zuleyma J.
I really love this skin kit because it has it all in one kit. I have sensitive skin so finding a product that works for my skin is hard, and when I first tried this it didn't irritate my skin. I use this everyday and I recommend it for others to use.
Heidi C.
Needville, TX
I love this kit. It's affordable and has all the basics right there together. I have adult acne but as you can see in my pic my face it pretty much all clear. This is from using my dermalogica kit twice a day, everyday. I also use the precleanse oil.
Ashley L.
Shreveport, LA
I am a big Dermalogica fan. It is a great professional product. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I use the clay based masque every night. I would like it to come in a bigger bottle. it leaves your face feeling very clean. I would buy this product again.