BY DERMALOGICA

Brittany R.
Fresno
Due to my dull & dark hyperpigmentated skin, I chose this product & it has been very effective for me also. The packaging is nice & simple keeps my product from going stale, I sell this product at work & it’s a great seller & a customer favorite!
Sabrina S.
Panama City
I love brightening products and this brand is definitely my favorite. My plastic surgeon sales this brand at his office and I always go with what he tells me to use. I am very impress.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I’ve used this to brighten my skin. It’s works really well and is easy to apply. It is nicely packaged and looks high end. I purchased this from a salon in Houston that had a spa. I will buy this product again.
kallie l.
Yuma, Az
I had needed this for my dark circles and lines on my forehead. I would put on at night and noticed a significant difference in my face tone and in my pores and fine lines. Now I dont feel subconscious about my face or feel aged at 25.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Wow got this as a gift and it definitely helped with my bags. I believe it also helped me with brightening under my eyes. They sell this at most salons or even ask your esthetician. A little on the pricy side, so try finding a trial size
Megan S.
San Antonio, TX
Highly recommend , doesn't dry your face, the price is a little much but for this product it's worth it. You can get it on amazon or on the main website.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This works amazing and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin after using this daily along with the other products in the set :)
Taylor V.
Las vegas, NV
Although this line is great, it is pricy. I would recommend this to a friend because the product is great if they can get past the price.
Amanda W.
Warminster
Brightens my skin and helps with my uneven skin tones as well. Easy to use not heavy feeling at all. The smell is not bad at all either.
🎶Dannon🎶 S.
I love this stuff!! No more puffy eyes no more bags or darkness it calms everything down and makes you look and feel younger!!