BY DERMALOGICA

Thermal skin exfoliant infuses skin with age-fighting ingredients. This powerful skin polisher combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture, enhance penetration of age-fighting vitamins into skin, and reveal smoother, fresher skin immediately.

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant

Start your review of Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "dermalogica is the perfect brand for sensitive and spot prone skin, and this product is no different. Gentle on the skin and yet effective, I could immediately tell the difference in my skin from the first time using:) would recommend to others:)" in 18 reviews
Jack N.
Gainesville , GA
Honestly love this stuff. As soon as it touches my skin it starts to warm up, and it’s cool especially since it’s my first time using it. I feel like my skin truly has started to get smoother, my blackheads are visibly going away, and it doesn’t make me feel like my skin is stiff. Love this stuff, can’t wait for a few weeks on it.
Mikaela B.
Omaha, NE
I am a big fan of this line, I believe they do their research and although this is a bit pricey it is definitely worth every penny. A little goes a long way. They take pride in their product and I am very trusting as I have sensitive skin and know I can use this throughout each season
Tehreem K.
Pearland, TX
This mask my skin so bright n vibrant I love the smell of it it’s a good amount of product in a packaging comparing to price I like all dermalogica products it’s highly recommended who wants instant change in their skin
Renee C.
Sugar Land, TX
Love all the Dermalogica products because they’re great for sensitive skin. This helped moisturize my skin w/ out any irritation. However for the price point there’s other better products from this line.
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this product is. I got my first facial last month and my normally dry and dull skin felt hydrated and smooth. I went back and to see what exact things they had used, and it was all Dermalogica products. I purchased this thermafoliant immediately and haven’t looked back since. When you scrub this into your skin, it warms up and leaves you with silky smooth fresh skin!
Mason H.
Eugene, OR
This product is kind of difficult to review. The way the brand instructs you to use this product really sells it short. It contains an abundance of wonderful, skin loving ingredients. However- these active ingredients will not get the chance to penetrate the skin due to how fast you’re instructed to rinse it off. I’ve found that this product works best when you apply a generous layer to damp skin as a mask. I allow it to sit on the skin for 30-60 minutes before rewetting my face & gently massaging the physical exfoliants into the skin. While this is a great formula I find that it is far too inconvenient to use and far too expensive for what it offers. Not one of Dermalogica’s best. You’re much better off using a chemical exfoliating mask such as The Ordinary Peeling Solution or Peach & Lily’s Reboot mask (:
Rosa B.
Ontario
This is the best exfoliating scrub I have ever used. When you apply the water you get this warm tingling in your skin . It's her effective because right away you can visibly see your skin brighter and so soft . I wake up with my face looking clear and healthy. Price is average for skin care and so worth it
Vincent J.
Spartanburg
I purchased this at Ulta a few months ago and I’m pretty satisfied with the results. I enjoy using this right after shaving to reduce ingrown hairs. This also leaves the rest of my face feeling smooth and looking radiant. I will say that the high concentration salicylic acid in this can cause a bit of sensitivity, but I don’t use it more than 2x a week.
FabuLex M.
Corvallis, OR
This was one of my first products to try from this brand and it worked extremely well in being back moisturie to the dryer parts of my face! However, it didn’t do too much else for the skin as far as managing or correcting texture or skin problems such as acne or blemishes.
Savannah E.
Romulus , MI
Multivitamin thermafoliant is an amazing chemical &mechanical exfoliation that also has a warming  effect that feels so amazing on the skin 🧡 my skin definitely feels way more resilient after using this. You can also use it right before dermalogicas multivitamin powery rectory mask for more benefits!
Jenelle T.
Fredericton, NB
Does anybody find this actually works ?

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.