BY DERMALOGICA

Thermal skin exfoliant infuses skin with age-fighting ingredients. This powerful skin polisher combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture, enhance penetration of age-fighting vitamins into skin, and reveal smoother, fresher skin immediately.

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant
  • "dermalogica is the perfect brand for sensitive and spot prone skin, and this product is no different. Gentle on the skin and yet effective, I could immediately tell the difference in my skin from the first time using:) would recommend to others:)" in 18 reviews
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this product is. I got my first facial last month and my normally dry and dull skin felt hydrated and smooth. I went back and to see what exact things they had used, and it was all Dermalogica products. I purchased this thermafoliant immediately and haven’t looked back since. When you scrub this into your skin, it warms up and leaves you with silky smooth fresh skin!
Rosa B.
Ontario
This is the best exfoliating scrub I have ever used. When you apply the water you get this warm tingling in your skin . It's her effective because right away you can visibly see your skin brighter and so soft . I wake up with my face looking clear and healthy. Price is average for skin care and so worth it
Vincent J.
Spartanburg
I purchased this at Ulta a few months ago and I’m pretty satisfied with the results. I enjoy using this right after shaving to reduce ingrown hairs. This also leaves the rest of my face feeling smooth and looking radiant. I will say that the high concentration salicylic acid in this can cause a bit of sensitivity, but I don’t use it more than 2x a week.
Shiva S.
Seattle, WA
I love this exfoliant! It gives you the softest skin you could ever wish for. Make sure to test it on the back of your hand first for sensitivity as this is really powerful stuff. Use on damp skin with round motions for a couple minutes then rinse off - you can also intensify the process by using on dry skin. You feel the product warming up between your fingers and on your cheeks and the enzymes can be reactivated with another splash of water on your hands if it begins to get harder to emulsify.
Jasmyn G.
Lexington, KY
I get facials at ulta beauty quite often and the skin therapist there uses this brand and my skin always feels amazing right after! She always recommends at home skin care and this was a product recommend. It definitely saved my life!! Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant
Stacia E.
Tyler, TX
I have a licensed aesthetician, Dermalogica is one of the two brands that i use. I love to use the multivitamin thermafliant on clients with maturing or prematurely aging skin. The combination of enzymatic and physical exfoliant is perfect! You will absolutely get your moneys worth.
FabuLex M.
Corvallis, OR
This was one of my first products to try from this brand and it worked extremely well in being back moisturie to the dryer parts of my face! However, it didn’t do too much else for the skin as far as managing or correcting texture or skin problems such as acne or blemishes.
Savannah E.
Romulus , MI
Multivitamin thermafoliant is an amazing chemical &mechanical exfoliation that also has a warming  effect that feels so amazing on the skin 🧡 my skin definitely feels way more resilient after using this. You can also use it right before dermalogicas multivitamin powery rectory mask for more benefits!
Casey L.
Morrisville, PA
HOLY GRAIL FACE MASK! This mask is sooo nice. It has a little tingle so you know it’s working! It makes my skin feel amazing especially on days I do not exfoliate. It shrinks my pores and minimizes wrinkles and overall makes my skin look flawless. And the smell is great too!
jessica s.
Wyandotte
I love how it feels! It’s a warm/heat sensation you get when rubbing it on your face as you start to cleanse with it. Helped a lot with my texture. I also get facials with Dermalogica products and this is one of the first exfoliating steps they use before the power peel.