Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant

Shop Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Can anyone recommend something that is just like this I hear it works great but I think its pricey?
Will this help get rid of big pores/scaring?
I have used their daily microfoliant, and I wanna try their [product:dermalogica-multivitamin-thermafoliant-51], is it good for people with dry skin?
Start your review of Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant!
Product Highlights
“dermalogica is the perfect brand for sensitive and spot prone skin, and this product is no different. Gentle on the skin and yet effective, I could immediately tell the difference in my skin from the first time using:) would recommend to others:)” in reviews
Raf P.
Sugar Land, TX
excellent .mask its power packed with lot of goodness love every product from them its reguvinates the skin very refreshing
Lauren B.
Atlanta, GA
I highly recommend this product as it leaves my face softer and much more hydrated, its price is very accessible and it fulfils its function very well.
Savannah E.
Romulus , MI
Multivitamin thermafoliant is an amazing chemical &mechanical exfoliation that also has a warming  effect that feels so amazing on the skin 🧡 my skin definitely feels way more resilient after using this. You can also use it right before dermalogicas multivitamin powery rectory mask for more benefits!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
So good! Makes my skin feel nourished and rejuvenated. Also gives a healthy glow. Feels like you are at a spa.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I tried a sample of this recently and I really liked it. It left my face feeling clean, fresh, and very soft. The scent was subtle and it didn't irritate my skin in any way. Overall, I was very satisfied and I will be purchasing a full size version of this product very soon!
brianna R.
Lathrop , CA
This mask is really intense I would not recommend this for people with sensitive skin but over all the after math feels great
Saima M.
Hicksville, NY
I luv this thermafoliant it helps my skin so much I recommend this to a lot of people who like teen okay skincare brands and luv kinda affordable price skincare that actually works and that will affect your skin in a good way and everyone will luv it too
Molly S.
Kingsport, TN
I received this as a sample after getting a facial. My face did feel excellent after I used it, but I wasn’t entirely sure if that was because I had also received the facial a few days before. I wanted to purchase the product after this use, but it is very expensive.
Jacqueline L.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Best product for sensitive skin. The results are great with any dermalogica product. This product brightened my skin and made it look refreshed after a long plane ride.
Susan R.
Portage, IN
Never a disappointment using Dermalogica products. I have had an on and off again relationship for years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Huma B.
il y a 2 ans
cicici4 C. • il y a 5 mois
My skin is happy and hydrated after using this.
Melissa E.
Prescott Valley, AZ
il y a 2 ans
LaTasha W. • il y a 2 ans
It's a really good physical exfoliator. When you add water a warming sensation occurs. Since I'm a licensed esthetician, I pair it with a professional product by Dermalogica called AC35 to boost my exfoliation. Your skin feels smmoth & has a nice glow.