Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (Salon Size) 177ml/6oz uploaded by VAL V.

BY DERMALOGICA

Helps promote collagen & elastin production Noticeably reduce inflammation & redness Contains vitamins & botanical extracts to calm stressed skin Together with vitamin E & pro-vitamin B to regenerate healthy tissues Soothes & increases suppleness of your skin Suitable for all skin types Use it once a week. Apply a thin layer to cleansed face & throat. Allow mask to set for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water. see more...

Meaghan G.
Lafayette, LA
I am obsessed with this mask. It is perfect for trauma recovery post-treatment and to refresh and nourish skin. I especially love this mask after a deep exfoliation, such as microdermabrasion. I would highly recommend to anyone needing trauma treatment or anti-aging.
Arlyn O.
The multivitamin power firm is a personal favorite! Works as a great masque for all skin types, can be used as an eye treatment and even works great for lips! Pricey but you get what you pay for with all its amazing ingredients, will be repurchasing.
alex w.
Where do i start?! Dermalogica is definitely ny favorite brand out there but this masque is the best out there. Honestly if you havent tried the age line at all, i suggest running to ulta and getting a try me kit. The ingredients in the products work amazing but dont break you out. I saw smoother, fresher, and plumper skin after one 15 min. masque application.
Jamie B.
Southwick, MA
I am absolutely obsessed with Dermalogica products. The multi power firm is one of my favorites of there's. You can actually feel it tightening your skin as it is on. It doesn't clog your pores, dry you out or leave you feeling oily. It's never to early to start using anti aging products either!
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
I love this stuff! My mom uses it on me when I go to the salon she works at during the not so busy season. I always ask her to try to get me as many sample sizes as she can from work LOL makes my skin feel nice and plump. It's hard to explain. I'm only 22 but I love using anti aging products.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love using masks as a part of my ritual skincare and this one is great. It's gentle and it really helps on days when skin looks dull or sallow and needs a pick me up. It's a little pricey but well worth it
Kaila L.
Eagan
I love love love this masque so much! This is definitely my go-to mask when I'm not doing a more "treatment-based" mask. It's super moisturizing and rich. Now the scent isn't the greatest but it goes away after a few minutes. And the benefits definitely make up for the scent.
Tiara G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite masque! I get it from ulta. I use it at least once a week. It's super gentle and smooth to the touch. The package is very simple and to the point, it looks clinical. I definitely recommend that you give it a try.
Kristi R.
I loved this mask!! It made my skin feel fresh, smooth and rejuvenated! It was not too bad of a price for the job not got done! This was my first time using it and I loved it, I will definitely buy again and will recommend it to anyone!
Lupe M.
Denver , CO
I love to use this after a day of wearing makeup I use it after the shower and after I have washed my face. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized