BY DERMALOGICA

Ultra-replenishing masque helps rescue stressed, aging skin. This revitalizing masque contains powerful, concentrated vitamins A, C, E and F to help skin recover from damage that leads to skin aging, while Vitamin A helps increase elasticity and moisture content, making it the ultimate remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin.

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
  • "This mask is awesome, I got it after I went to my dermatologist for a facial and these are the only products they use on their clients skin. While the price was heavy, it was a great formula to use on my sensitive skin that smelled nice as well. I would highly recommend this product to everyone for the best on your skin. " in 20 reviews
Estrella J.
Long Beach
I love @dermalogica Multivitamin Recovery Masque because it really does makes my skin soft,moist.There will be days when my skin feels parched and this masque helps boost hydration.I love doing this at night after cleansing I spread it on my face,watch the nightly news and after 10 or 15 min.I take it off and apply my favorite moisturizer and I wake up with a better skin.I carry like when am in vacation (summer--spending time outdoors,beach,pool) and even with the trusty wide-brimmed hat,skin is STILL exposed to the elements so I make sure I have this so my skin can have extra tlc,restore.
The ingredients like Vit.A,C,E and Pro-Vitamin B5 helps repair skin.Great combo of antioxidants!It also contains Algae Extracts for moisture,Licorice  brighten skin,Burdock root,Comfrey calms and soothes skin and helps against sensitivity 🌿🌱🌼🍃It really rescues the skin.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
This mask is great! It’s packed with vitamins that give the skin an awesome boost of hydration, glow, elasticity and more. I love using this after I do a detoxing or exfoliating mask or peel to pump my skin full of good stuff after getting rid of all the bad stuff. It’s also nice because it doesn’t dry down, but it sinks in so you can tell that your skin is absorbing it and it’s easy to remove. The only downside other than the hefty price tag is that it smells like paint for a minute or two, but if you can get past that then please do yourself a favor and get this!
Keegan L.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Now, I picked this mask up off of Amazon, as I was idly browsing and it looked like an absolute must have! Unfortunately, and I do not blame this on the product itself, as a first time user it actually irritated my skin. I'm sure it probably works for some but my skin sadly just didn't agree with the product.
This cleanser comes in fairly simple, and not necessarily note worthy packaging, but don't let something as simple as that fool you. The product was incredibly gentle on my skin, and even as a first time user I could definitely say I'd buy it again for sure.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I believe I did a review of this already but I am loving it, I use it once a week especially now during the dry winter months. I have a line of the dermatological products I use together, and I use this product after I exfoliate with superfoliant. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowing along with the active moist. A little bit of the product goes a long way, I have been using the trial or travel size and need to get me the full size as we still have months of cold weather ahead as I live in Alaska. I would definitely recommend this brand as they work and are made to go together. Anyone suffering from dry or combination skin like me will love this product.
Cristina M.
Orlando
I was introduced to this product while getting a facial and Ive been using it for over a year now and I can honestly say it’s probably my favorite mask that I own. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time so it’s definitely worth it! I just really love that it gives my skin the vitamins & minerals it needs, I apply it while I’m in the shower after washing my face and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, it gives my skin a super clean & fresh feeling.
member-81a08436f
I started incorporating Dermalogica's Age Smart products into my skincare routine last year, just before I turned thirty. I especially enjoy the multivitamin power recovery marque, and the multiplayer vitamin firm eye cream for the outer eye area. It is important to me that their products are made without artificial fragrances, and contain vitamins to help fight free radicals. Keep in mind if using the eye cream in the morning beneath makeup, it does contain silicones. This will affect the way some products will look and act, depending on their ingredients. I usually reserve this cream for PM use.
Monika G.
This mask is wonderful! It is full of vitamins A, C and E and linoleum acid which helps the skin with aging. It also gives you a tingling feeling, which let’s me know that the mask is working its magic. I feel refreshed and my skin feels brighter after.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
There were some really great masks formulas in this nice 10 pack sample kit. However for me, I found I needed more product & maybe enough for 2-3 uses. Maybe like a deluxe size sample? But I have yet to find that as an option w regards to size.

Again, there are some great formulas in here, but I just don’t feel I gain enough experience & gathered much insight in order to highlight one more than another.
Logan S.
Toledo
This masque, for some reason, irritated my skin to no end. It burned/stung when I applied it and I tried to power through it but could not. The harshness lasted for about a day making my skin red and painful. I don’t have sensitive skin either, so I’m not sure why/what in this bothered me.
If you do want to try this mask I would definitely patch test on your cheek before applying.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I am loving this mask, works wonders for dry skin especially during the dry winters. I use this after my daily super exfoliant about once a week, leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. After applying and leaving on for about 15 I rinse and apply the active moist. I have tried several products for skin care and I am without a doubt loving this brand. I highly recommend this if you suffer from dry or combination skin, like me!! I did get a sample and am loving it so much I have to get the full size!!
Jo B.
Clare, MI
How well does this work? I really work like to try it !
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
I want to try this one. How can I get this?
Nicole S.
What's your opinion of this mask? I've been seeing it a lot and am just trying to get some feedback.... thanks