Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 10 Samples Mask Age Smart Free Shipping

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask Masque 10 Samples Age Smart A powerful anti-inflammatory masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Pure Vitamins A, C,and E, plus Pro-vitamin B5, restore... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marley M.
Hull, England
These samples made my face feel great! Can't wait to buy the full product, it's on my Christmas list! My skin feels nipped and tucked , hydrated and fresh! Only from a bunch of small sample packets!
Ellie L.
I suffer really badly with dry skin and for Christmas my Friend got me a sample of this dermalogica stuff and after I used it I was so over whelmed and would love some more definitely recommend .
Cerys S.
wisbech
Made my skin feel great, tighter pores and visibly brighter skin. Would love to buy more and keep for when I’m feeling run down or need an uplift for my skin. Easy to use and didn’t react with my sensitive skin
خبيرة ا.
This cleanser is super gentle! My skin is super sensitive and this cleanser doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin. Actually it's the opposite, it helps to clear my blemishes.
jessica a.
Would recommend for travel and for women, not as good as I was expecting and wouldn’t buy a new bottle! Very gentle but doesn’t do much for the skin, kind of disappointing. I wouldn’t buy again!!!!!!!!
Lily M.
I saw instant brightness and improvement of texture in my skin! I have combination skin - with some patches with excessive oils and others places that are very dry. Within using 7 of the samples, the results were fully visible. I will definitely be buying !
Charlene J.
Great product line sachets can be tailored to suit your skin and problematic areas never had any problems with this product and I am amazed that more people are not using this product line.
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
My goto on a hangover or when I'm really tired... My skin gets the full look when I'm tired, dehydrated or hungover so this cures my problems I love it
Camila C.
Te deja la piel revitalizada, como si recién hubieses lavado la cara, entrega nutrientes y vitaminas, es como un shok vitamínico para tu rostro
maha_malik M.
Good for dry skin and help ur skin to moisturiz... It's so good and make ur skin glowing and u must use it.. love it ❤ #contest #influester
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?