Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 10 Samples Mask Age Smart Free Shipping

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask Masque 10 Samples Age Smart A powerful anti-inflammatory masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Pure Vitamins A, C,and E, plus Pro-vitamin B5, restore... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
I did see success in this product but overtime it was as if my body got used to it and fought back. The product itself was great and met every expectation. Totally acceptable price for the gentle workings of the product.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Meh. No different than any other product. To be honest, my skin looked more dull after using this product. I am over 40 and have sensitive skin. The moisture in the product is great but it didn't have any transformative results.
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
An amazing product. My skin is already looking better! It's so smooth and hydrated. It has no smell which I love. It is exspensive but it works so well. Worth every penny!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
dermalogica products leaves my skin clear, soft and beautiful. This produce does exactly what it says it does. I’ve never been more comfortable in my own skin. I recommend them to everyone they have something for all skin types.
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
It was used on me in store at Ulta. I started facials last year. I will continue to do so. It will be a year since switching to Dermalogica. The brand is very effective but very Pricey.
Honey B.
Spartanburg, SC
It’s ok but I prefer masks that leave more of a moisturizing feeling afterwards, not just sticky. Idk if I’d buy it again but I don’t mind it! I’m probably more into shea moisture but it ain’t no biggie. I love masks.
Alyssa M.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I have to say these are pretty good it was my first time trying it and I absolutely love them. They like VD makeup wipes that do amazing Justice your skin
Jessica R.
These are great! It’s a wonderful variety of masks that truly do help your skin. There was a few that didn’t agree with my skin type so i never used them.
Cat S.
I use this product every night! I absolutely love how it feels on my skin! It’s never sticky and is easy to apply$ perfect packaging and a great value!
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
I want to try this one. How can I get this?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?