Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 10 Samples Mask Age Smart Free Shipping

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask Masque 10 Samples Age Smart A powerful anti-inflammatory masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Pure Vitamins A, C,and E, plus Pro-vitamin B5, restore... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
An amazing product. My skin is already looking better! It's so smooth and hydrated. It has no smell which I love. It is exspensive but it works so well. Worth every penny!
Jessica R.
These are great! It’s a wonderful variety of masks that truly do help your skin. There was a few that didn’t agree with my skin type so i never used them.
Alyssa M.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I have to say these are pretty good it was my first time trying it and I absolutely love them. They like VD makeup wipes that do amazing Justice your skin
Cat S.
I use this product every night! I absolutely love how it feels on my skin! It’s never sticky and is easy to apply$ perfect packaging and a great value!
Carol L.
Bakersfield
This product gives your skin a beautiful radiance and glow after your done by far the best skin care brand ever. Nothing is comparable
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I love this product especially when you need an extra boost of vitamins and hydration I love using this when I want to pamper my skin
Margo H.
Jacksonville
Use daily and love it. This along with the recovery primer. Awesome. There is a slight tingle but not uncomfortable. Great product
Teresa H.
Portland
The vitamins in this product are so good for your skin. I see a noticeable difference when I use it on myself and clients
Gina S.
I owned my own spa and would use this when people looked very dragged down and really needed a boost to their face
Alexxa H.
Sewell
Like i said to the original packaging, it’s not for my skin, but hopefully for someone else seeking that outcome.
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?