Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 10 Samples Mask Age Smart Free Shipping

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask Masque 10 Samples Age Smart A powerful anti-inflammatory masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Pure Vitamins A, C,and E, plus Pro-vitamin B5, restore... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Honey B.
Spartanburg, SC
It’s ok but I prefer masks that leave more of a moisturizing feeling afterwards, not just sticky. Idk if I’d buy it again but I don’t mind it! I’m probably more into shea moisture but it ain’t no biggie. I love masks.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love these little sample mask they’re great for taking anywhere! So nice and gentle on my face and anyone can use them! Sometimes my face is sensitive but these don’t hurt my face at all!
Abi G.
Muncie
Whenever I used this product, I saw significant change. I loved this how this product was packaged, I have only used it once, but it did meet my expectations! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! I love it!
Ashlee G.
Evansville
It’s hard to see how effective they are whenever you use the samples. However, they seem to work decently! Depending on your skin type is might be worth it for you! I recommend you to test it first then maybe buy it!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so
Tiffany R.
Easley, SC
I love this brand. It feels nice and smells great. It is very effective. My face feels so smooth after using this product. The line is a little pricey, but I feel worth it.
Alexandra G.
This has a nice thick consistency, I only use about once a week. I use it when I want to give my skin a re-boost and intense dose of hydration.  Make sure to avoid the eye area.  All of Dermalogica's products smell spa-grade and the packaging is sleek and simple.  It is pricier than other masks, but I would recommend definitely for anti-aging and aging skin.
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
Dermalogica has great skin care products and I love the Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque! It makes my face feel fresh, clean and smooth! Nothing compares to the feeling this masque gives and when you wake up the next day, your skin is still smooth as ever!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
I did see success in this product but overtime it was as if my body got used to it and fought back. The product itself was great and met every expectation. Totally acceptable price for the gentle workings of the product.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Meh. No different than any other product. To be honest, my skin looked more dull after using this product. I am over 40 and have sensitive skin. The moisture in the product is great but it didn't have any transformative results.
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?