Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque 10 Samples Mask Age Smart Free Shipping

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Mask Masque 10 Samples Age Smart A powerful anti-inflammatory masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Pure Vitamins A, C,and E, plus Pro-vitamin B5, restore... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This cleanser is super gentle! My skin is super sensitive and this cleanser doesn't have any adverse effect on my skin. Actually it's the opposite, it helps to clear my blemishes." in 4 reviews
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
I got this from Sephora on points and it was amazing. Definitely would purchase again, but the price is a bit steep for me. Did what it said and did it well. I’d for sure say to give it a try!
Briana C.
Louisville, KY
I liked this product because it made my skin feel nice. It was pretty gentle on my skin but I can't say if I feel like continued use that I would see anti aging and recovery benefits.
Lexie S.
Aledo, TX
I use this 1-2X a week. Expensive, but you really only need a thin layer so I can tell it'll last awhile. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant after I use this. Totally worth the price. Would recommend
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
Their product are so amazing. They feel so soft after words and even just the samples i could see a difference. Definitely makes a great but when i do afford to buy a big one.
Emara
Leaves your skin feeling so hydrated, soft, and firm! Love love love this product! It is a little pricey but works great! Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y.
Genna Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Alexandra G.
This has a nice thick consistency, I only use about once a week. I use it when I want to give my skin a re-boost and intense dose of hydration.  Make sure to avoid the eye area.  All of Dermalogica's products smell spa-grade and the packaging is sleek and simple.  It is pricier than other masks, but I would recommend definitely for anti-aging and aging skin.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
Dermalogica has great skin care products and I love the Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque! It makes my face feel fresh, clean and smooth! Nothing compares to the feeling this masque gives and when you wake up the next day, your skin is still smooth as ever!
Jill J.
Given this as a sample after a facial. my skin was very dry bcuz i also had a peel. It made my skin feel much better and even with a small amount. Tried it after I got a very bad sunburn and immediate relief. Highly recommend.
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
Girl can I try this .?
I want to try this one. How can I get this?
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Who do I write to get a free sample of this, and have you tried it yet?