dermalogica multivitamin power recovery masque uploaded by Ella P.dermalogica multivitamin power recovery masque uploaded by Lauren R.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. A powerful masque of concentrated vitamins A, C, E and F to help skin recover from damage that leads to skin aging while enhancing barrier properties and promoting healthy tissue regeneration.  Vitamin A helps increase elasticity and moisture content while antioxidant vitamins C and E help shield skin from Reactive Oxygen Species .  Nutrient-rich Algae Extract helps moisturize and soften skin and Pro-Vitamin B5 helps promote restoration of damaged skin while botanical extracts of Licorice, Comfrey and Burdock soothe, calm and help decrease sensitivity.  Use this revitalizing masque as the ultimate remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin and skin aging.  Contains no artificial fragrance see more...

Crystal M.
San Antonio
Review for: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, 6 Fluid Ounce
This is a really good mask for aging skin or to help prevent premature aging. It has tons of good ingredients which is very important to me. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. I have semi sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my face or make it red. It is pricey though. All dermalogica products are but they are a very good brand. I used this mask in esthetics school and continue to purchase it to this day. I also bought one for my mom and she loves it too. She always asking me for more.
Hecmary Alexandra A.
Smyrna
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent product that protects from the sun and lasts a long time its effect on the face and there is nothing better than taking care of the skin so that it stays healthy and rejuvenated for longer so this cream can be applied on the face before makeup and so keep your face fresh and protected all day long
Alison D.
Review for: dermalogica multivitamin power recovery masque, 2.5 fl oz
One of the best anti-aging and hydrating masks on the market! This vitamin rich masks delivers powerful support to dry and/or aging skin. Can have a slight tingling effect on those with very dry/compromised skin as vitamins are concentrated. dermalogica multivitamin power recovery masque #dermalogica #skinmask #skincare #estheticanrecommended
Bailey I.
Wichita
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my favorite products. It's very moisturizing and it didn't break me out which was good. I love it so much. I let my mom and sister use it as well and they fell in love with it. Definitely an amazing product.
Isabella J.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, 6 Fluid Ounce
I love this mask! I use this one on my clients and they love the smell of it. I love to use it in the winter when my face feels dry and itchy. It is very thick, but doesn't leave a residue like most other thick mask.
Victoria J.
Hanford
Review for: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, 6 Fluid Ounce
Used for both myself and clients in the spa setting. If found it good for mature skin but works wonders to help keep away wrinkles if you start to use it sooner than later! A must try for everyone! Love it!
Dacoda W.
Review for: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, 6 Fluid Ounce
Honestly perfect for my skin. It doesn’t ever cause breakouts like a lot of skincare does for me. It balanced my skin so well! Honestly exceeded every expectation I had for it. Also packaging is so sleek 😍
jamie c.
Trenton
Review for: Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, 6 Fluid Ounce
I can not rave about this product enough, this is a HOLY GRAIL for me!! During all the harsh winter weathers this always bring my skin back to life when it’s feeling dull and dehydrated. The age smart line is AMAZINGG!!
Isaa M.
Bend, OR
The Recovery Mask is part of my every other day routine. I like to apply this around my nose, eyes, lips, and cheek bones. I tend to wear heavier makeup in these areas and i see more texture here. The recovery mask helps smooth out my texture and hormonal bumps around my nose.
VAL V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dermalogica has always been a product where the ingredients perform, and it shows! My skin is noticeably smoother and more hydrated after mask applications. Little goes a long way. Fairly priced for the performance of the ingredients.