BY DERMALOGICA

Super-concentrated antioxidant vitamins and botanicals dramatically reduce the inflammation and redness associated with stressed, prematurely-aging skin. Antioxidant Vitamins A and C help promote collagen and elastin production for increased suppleness. see more...

Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. is a product I got from a spa. I loved the way my face felt after the facial, so it drove me to purchase this masque. It lasts for a long time, which is good because it is pretty pricey. I like to use it if my skin is looking dull. It does make my skin more hydrated and radiant looking. However, I am not crazy about the smell. I might repurchase, but it is no life changer.
Maritza T.
Montrose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing. It moisturizes as well as nourishes the skin with vitamins and anti-aging properties. Your skin looks and feels soft & glowy. I love mixing this mask with another dermalogica mask which is the colloidal masque base... those two are a hydrating/moisturizing power house!
Lis P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I leave it on my skin overnight for a mask and wake up rinse. My skin feels soft and hydrated after use.
Van I.
Paramount, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It really helps with my skin and feels great after using this. I use this once a week and I love it.
Karissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin feel so soft, I don't always follow directions & will leave it on till it fully absorbs.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! I also like their multivitamin eye recovery! They smell amazing which is always a plus!
Brittney B.
Winston Salem, NC
WOW. Overnight I see a huge difference - this tightens and brightens your under eye and is truly works!
Isabella V.
Hazel Green
Amazing product! I used this product for only three days and I already began to see results!