Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area - .05oz uploaded by Amie B.

BY DERMALOGICA #47 in Eye Drops & Washes

Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Firm - Combat visible lines around the eye area with this powerful firming complex of skin-rebuilding antioxidant vitamins, protective Silicones, and Red Seaweed Extract. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. An infusion of vitamins A, C, and E help accelerate skin's natural repair process, strengthen elasticity, improve smoothness, and defend against Reactive Oxygen Species (free radicals); Silicones melt gently into skin to help diminish fine lines and smooth texture; Green Tea helps soothe irritation. (0.5 oz.) We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store. Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information.-Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area - .05oz see more...

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Used daily. It is a good eye firmer. I got a trial kit and I have used this product line before a bit pricey but totally worth the results.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Columbus, OH
It's okay... I would not buy it again. I feel that I spent too much money and didn't see enough results.
Amy R.
Amy R.
pittsburgh
Honestly the first thing that attracted me to this product is the smell!! Usually products that are good for you don't always have the best smells, but that changes with this!! I haven't personally bought this product since I can use it at work, but I would buy it myself if I didn't have access to it. I do feel like it makes my eye area more plump and hydrated. Great product to prevent early aging fine lines!
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Love this! It feels silky around the eye and is very hydrating! It was even better than I expected! It feels so luxurious but it is affordable at $62 dollars. I would definitely recommend it! It comes with a lot of product. And it smells like raspberries!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Ozark, AR
This product truly made a difference in my under eye appearance! I used it under my concealer and it really made it make my under eyes look more full and awake! I definitely recommend this product!
DANIELLA G.
DANIELLA G.
Love this vaseline like cream. I use morning and night on my eyes and at night also on my lips. It keeps these areas youthful and hydrated!
Breana G.
Breana G.
Claims to smooth fine lines and reduce them I've been using it for about a month no difference at all.
Maribel T.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
it really does hydrate around the eye area, I loved the texture and smell, but I'm not convinced at all that it really helps with dryness and fine lines. I have decided not to buy again.
Amie B.
Amie B.
After getting a facial I ask my esthetician for a product for the dehydration around my eyes and she recommended this.
I've been using it for 4 months now and it actually works great! The skin around my eyes is no longer flaky and dry and it does look more youthful.
It doesn't feel like it would be as moisturizing as it is when you put it on, but it works. It also doubles as a primer and improves the look of your makeup.
It's not cheap, but if you don't mind splurging, it's definitely worth it.
Alyse B.
Alyse B.
My eyes are really sensitive and this is amazing. No issues at all and was very soft.