dermalogica multivitamin power firm uploaded by Tracy C.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging.  Combat visible lines around the eye area with this powerful firming complex.  Vitamin A and antioxidant vitamins C and E improve elasticity and smoothness while scavenging free radicals.  Organic Silicones shield vulnerable skin and Seaweed Extract helps firm skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and Age Smart™ prescription to ensure maximum results. ; Additional Product Information from drugstore.com, inc.: drugstore.com, inc. is not associated or affiliated with dermalogica and is not a licensed retailer of dermalogica. dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, as well as most dermalogica products. Great for sensitive skin. I use this on my forehead to help ease the creases. nothing special with the packaging, worth the cost
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Goes on smooth and feels creamy. Unique blend of extracts. Has vitamin C and E. Helps reduce fine lines and works great as a primer for eye make up
Kira P.
Kira P.
Riverton, UT
I used dermalogica during esthetics school. Their products are very expensive and do not give overwhelming results. This serum smells awesome though. It sort of smells like pine but in a very subtle, clean way. If you're looking for miracle working products look elsewhere. If you don't have problem skin and just want to make sure you're using pro products that won't damage your skin then dermalogica is a good way to go.
I got this product as a sample and it was so amazing, I bought the full size. Subtle fruity smell. Goes on easily and really does reduce wrinkles. I've applied it to more than just the eye area and it's like witchcraft. Heartily recommend.
Adair W.
Adair W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I can already see a difference; fine lines under my eyes are becoming noticeably less prominent, and my eye area is left feeling moisturized, without any residue. Very impressed so far.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Trenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in my treatments for matured and young clients, it adds all vitamins needed to help moisturize and form fine lines. Can be used around lips also, love the smell!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I not only use it one my face but I use it one my lips as well to help with the antiaging.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a travel sample kit at ULTA, and I absolutely love it! It goes on so smoothly. My under eyes feel so silky after I apply it! I am seriously considering purchasing a full size one when I'm out of my sample!
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
It's velvety texture is easy to absorb and does wonders for my under eye area (dark circles) my crows feet and my 'marionette lines' around my mouth! Helps diminish all of these
Rute A.
Rute A.
Fortaleza
Tenho outra marca mas essa é muito boa, marca conhecida mas não muito acessível para todos estou esperando