BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant is best for those with damaged, aging skin. Leaves skin smooth and with minimal irritation. Containing lipids as a maximum strength exfoliant. This product is part of Dermalogica's AGE Smart line. see more...

STYLE REPORT M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Dermalogica is my favorite skincare brand. I love the MultiVitamin Power Exfoliant. It's so important to invest in your skincare. My skin is smooth, and my pores are small thanks to the formula in this exfoliant. It's worth every penny. Plus is travels well, that's important to know if you're always on the move.
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I love this anti-aging multivitamin exfoliant especially when I want my skin to feel super clean and polish I love it because a little bit goes a long way and I always feel like my skin is clean
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this ant-aging exfoliant. I like the Dermologica anti-aging line all together. It’s a great exfoliant. Just very gritty and hard to make sure all of the exfoliant is removed..
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
One of my favorite products in the Age Smart line. This power exfoliant is intense AF but IT WORKS. Your face is left feeling clean, hydrated & exfoliated all at once. HIGHLY recommend.
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
I love this product to exfoliate my skin when I feel I really need to exfoliate my skin intensively. I received this in a kit for an esthetics course. You can definitely feel this product working, so I would recommend this as part of a treatment or facial. It leave the skin softer and brighter.
Rachael S.
Benbrook, TX
This is an amazing product, as far as I know is only for spa use by an estetician. The results are visible within seconds. I have more sensitive/dry skin so I could not have this on my face for too long, but it brightened my skin and gave it a healthy natural glow which I loved! The Age Smart line by Dermalogica is great for those of us who are beginning to show lines and wrinkles. I would highly recommend.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Loved this product from Dermalogica, It was a gift so I am not sure whether this was affordable or not. My skin was super smooth and did not have a reaction from the exfoliant treatment. I would definitely buy this product again and also some of their other products.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
This stuff is incredible but so expensive! I received a sample size as a free gift with purchase. I used it and definitely felt like my skin was firmer and more hydrated. Unfortunately I can't afford it but if I can in the future I will definitely be buying some!
isabella a.
Me encanta este producto, lo uso cada dos semanas para eliminar las celulas muertas y es muy efectivo contra la piel seca, lo compré por amazon a muy buen precio. La limpieza es bastante profunda, no hay que abusar, claro que lo compraria otra vez
Lauren D.
Worth your money my skin felt so good after using this product constantly for about a month or two not harsh expensive but worth is meet all my expectations would repurchase would recommend to friends