Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant Kit uploaded by MICHELE C.

BY DERMALOGICA

Multivitamin power exfoliant, 30 treatments included. In a simple, one-step application, this maximum strength, non-abrasive formula effectively a fresher-looking new layer of skin. Revolutionary exfoliating treatment for dry, environmentally-damaged skin that exhibits signs of premature aging. Enriched with a nourishing blend of antioxidant vitamins, soothing botanical extracts and essential oils. Helps balance skin tone and combat hyperpigmentation. see more...

• does this helps with black heads?1 Answers
  • Does this product work as well as Rodan and fields?1 Answers
Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant Kit
  • "A wonderful product for aging, sun damaged skin! Each dose contains Salicylic Acid and Vitamins A, C, and E. Your skin will feel silky smooth right after using it. While this product is wonderful, pretty safe and gentle on your skin - keep in mind that it's a chemical exfoliant and can cause redness and irritation; ESPECIALLY if you have fair, sensitive skin, because it tends to be thinner..." in 20 reviews
Nadia I.
OMG at this product. This is a professional use Lactic Acid Base chemical peel. Therefore licensed esthetician can perform this on clients like me. I have seen results in just one session with my clients. It is very effective and is performed once a week for 3-4 weeks. You won’t peel but you’ll still get the effective results of a real chemical peel but non abrasive to the skin. Get your peel today at any Ulta beauty Salon’s Licensed Esthetician like myself.
Ashley P.
Novato , CA
Excellent product! But if you don't know how to use it correctly you can seriously burn your skin(so I docked a star for it). Honestly the only reason I know how to use it is because my friend is an esthetician at a spa that uses dermalogica. This is a good one to mix into the colloidal mask and you have to cleanse your face twice to deactivate it. But it makes my skin look so refined it's worth the price (dermalogica can get expensive quickly )
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
These guys are little individually wrapped exfoliants pads. They legit look like little condoms in the wrapper. They are cool for the fact that they go over your finger and you rub it all over your face as a treatment. I found it to feel like it was chemically exfoliating which is good but I didn't love the film like I felt it let behind. I liked the m61 peel pads better personally.
Caitlin S.
Chico, CA
Okay so I’m not sure if this is a product that’s usually sold to the general public, but if it is be very careful! This has very strong ingredients and should be used with caution. Always make sure to double cleanse this. With that said, I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s the best Dermalogica product I have! My skin has never felt so smooth and clean! I use this on my clients and they feel the same way. Their skin looks brand new.
Natalie S.
As an Esthetician I wouldnt recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I’m not usually very sensitive but this did burn me a bit down by my chin. My skin was red and tender for a few days after but once the redness went away my skin was so soft, I couldn’t believe it. Do NOT forget to double cleanse AFTER you remove this.
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
Yes yes and yes please! I adore this line especially the age defy side I have used the multivitamin that looks like charcoal as well that you just shake out into your hand. But back to this product I was very pleased with my results. I feel like it gives my skin a healthy look and feel and I glow when I’ve used this
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
Wonderful product that I was able to get my hands on! The exfoliant is incredible and was something I was happy to use because I needed to exfoliate badly. I had never been the person to think I needed to exfoliate and I was completely wrong. Recommend to anyone that needs good exfoliant.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
This is the strongest exfoliants available for basic esthetics. Do not buy this unless you are a professional on skin care or have someone who can assist you and that peraon is a professional. You will need gloves to apply this exfoliant, which comes on an ampoule and its like an oil. Once you apply you need to keep rubbing it for yhe next 8min non stop, specially on the irritated areas. Then remove with cotton and clease with oil based cleanser/precleanser to completely remove.
Some light peeling might be experienced. Reaults.will be completed at the end of your skin cycle and this will depend on your age.
Great product for professional use.
Tiffany S.
Savannah, GA
I LOVE DERMALOGICA! The multivitamin treatment is like a mini peel. Clears and tightens your skin! Makes you feel glowy and youthful. Wonderful product. I could go on and on about the other masks but I’ll just leave it at GO BUY SOME DERMALOGICA! SO effective, never disappointing. I will continue to buy their products.
MICHELE C.
This retinal and salicylic acid exfoliant is amazing! My skin is brand new after and for days after that as well! It helps my tone and discoloration too. It’s very strong because it’s a chemical exfoliant so be careful when using and always do a patch test first. Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant Kit
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
does this helps with black heads?
Megan Z.
Does this product work as well as Rodan and fields?