Dermalogica Multivitamin Hand And Nail Treatment uploaded by Cathy K.

BY DERMALOGICA

Intense conditioning treatment relieves signs of aging on dry, rough hands. Smooth this non-greasy, fast-absorbing treatment over hands and nails daily to help hydrate, minimize nail peeling, and shield against environmental damage.

Ashley S.
Feels greasy when going on , but once they hands suck the formula up ... watch out ! This is great for colder weather. Dry hand will benefit from this product for sure . I’ve always stood behind this brand .. and continue to . Yes yes yes
Ginny R.
This is my favorite hand cream! I love Dermalogica, and this Multivitamin hand and nail treatment is fantastic. It's a smidge greasy, but soaks in if you give it a minute. I keep it at my desk at work and use it all winter long. Highly recommend if you are looking for a NICE hand cream!
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I love this anti-aging multivitamin exfoliant especially when I want my skin to feel super clean and polish I love it because a little bit goes a long way and I always feel like my skin is clean
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this ant-aging exfoliant. I like the Dermologica anti-aging line all together. It’s a great exfoliant. Just very gritty and hard to make sure all of the exfoliant is removed..
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
One of my favorite products in the Age Smart line. This power exfoliant is intense AF but IT WORKS. Your face is left feeling clean, hydrated & exfoliated all at once. HIGHLY recommend.
Emma W.
I love this cleanser because it scrubs off all the grease and dirt from a long day’s work. I have not purchased in awhile because i haven’t seen this product in stores near me. Would recommend to my friends and family and purchase again in the future.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
My best friend gave this to me to try and it works great. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and it doesn’t hurt the skin either. It feels calming on the skin.
Holly L.
Livonia, MI
I love this product to exfoliate my skin when I feel I really need to exfoliate my skin intensively. I received this in a kit for an esthetics course. You can definitely feel this product working, so I would recommend this as part of a treatment or facial. It leave the skin softer and brighter.
Rachael S.
Benbrook, TX
This is an amazing product, as far as I know is only for spa use by an estetician. The results are visible within seconds. I have more sensitive/dry skin so I could not have this on my face for too long, but it brightened my skin and gave it a healthy natural glow which I loved! The Age Smart line by Dermalogica is great for those of us who are beginning to show lines and wrinkles. I would highly recommend.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this sample from a makeup store here in L.A., and I have to say I'm loving this lotion. My skin is getting a bit thinner and drier as I age (gasp!), so I find it necessary to keep good, moisturizing lotions on hand at all times. This may just become my new go-to.
lesley b.
I seen this product a lot online and in stores does it work
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
How does it smell?? I am allergic to strong smell
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
how does it work
Allie T.
Evansville, IN
Would this help with dry and peeling cuticles?
larissa c.