BY DERMALOGICA #85 in Nail Treatments

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. An intense, non-greasy treatment to protect and repair chapped hands while strengthening the nails against splitting and peeling.  Pro-vitamin B5 and soothing Algae Extract combine with pure Sweet Almond Oil to help heal dry, rough hands and provide an invisible barrier against environmental damage from weather and sunlight.  Licorice Extract and Vitamin C help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation , while SPF 15 sunscreens, including Avobenzone, shield the skin from damaging ultraviolet radiation.  Antioxidant extracts of Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed plus Vitamin E neutralize free radical activity, guarding against further damage. Fragrance free.  Professional recommendation advised.  see more...

Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Katy, TX
One of my favorite products from Dermalogica! My hands get dry but I hate the feel of lotion on them, but this absorbs quickly and it smells great!
Noel W.
Noel W.
Morgantown , WV
I like how this hand cream made my hands feel. it didn't leave them slimy or sticky.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Vernon, CA
Nails seem stronger and hands are healthier. I keep this in my purse because it's fast absorbing and I can go about whatever I was doing without waiting for it to soak in.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Multivitamin hand and nail treatment is the perfect product to use when keeping your hands first impression ready is a must! From a job interview to a first date handshakes are important and this treatment insures that your skin and nails hit the mark! LOVE :-)
Marina R.
Marina R.
I got this product as a sample in my BB5 box for May 2015.
The lotion I guess you can call it feels kinda of greasy but I just that's normal for this brand. It's been a few days and it looks like it works pretty well
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
I got this as a sample in my Beauty Box 5 this month (may) It is supposed to help dry hands but in the summer i don't have that problem. It does make my hands softer though. I just don't like how oily it is.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Evansville, IN
Would this help with dry and peeling cuticles?