BY DERMALOGICA

CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
I used this for about a month and was impressed with how smoothly it glides on without leaving a white film. It's only SPF20 do I didn't use it when I was going spend an extended amount of time outside. I would buy it again.
Iana T.
I have been buying this for about 2 years and I love it. It is so silky and non-greasy. It feels like I am just moisturizing my skin with a high quality moisturizer but I'm actually protecting it at the same time. I would definitively buy this product again and advise it to my friends!
claudia g.
Naples, FL
This product is awesome it hase awesome spf of 20 i just love going to the beach or go out to put it on.it protects the skin very well
Amber W.
Bradenton, FL
I mean, it's fine but it's nothing special. You could buy just regular sunblock from Walmart for much cheaper, same thing
norma b.
i loved it I saw a great improvement in my skin in a week. It was smother and brighter. I do recomend it to others.
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
C est un bon produit je l ai utiliser pendant quand j était en vacances ou je me sui trooop bronzer et il m a aider puisq il co tient beaucoup de vitamines a améliorer l état de mon visage
Paola C.
28993-000
Não caiu muito bem para mim, mas o produto é bom, recomendo, derrepente cai bem para vocês, cada um reage de uma forma diferente
Carmen T.
This product don't buy it but if I got a sample and I loved, did not put me the oily skin and feels light.